Brooky Sat Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Basically, who's going? I am taking the family down for our 1st home game. Really looking forward to it. I hope we get a good crowd, and show the boys we are still behind them %100.

I will not waste my time on booing a Manly player, regardless of what has happened. Mine will be saved for Slater and Smith

Always back the team, especially now, the team needs us. We cant control the rumblings in the club just support them and as usual give the News drizzle hell!

I'll be there and for any doubters brookie is always a different beast! And if they can't get up for the cheats I don't know who they can get up for.

Ps manly didn't go great but **** im glad I'm not a dragons supporter. They need to go and ask the Titans where the white line is

I'll be there and for any doubters brookie is always a different beast! And if they can't get up for the cheats I don't know who they can get up for.

Ps manly didn't go great but **** im glad I'm not a dragons supporter. They need to go and ask the Titans where the white line is

Morning Lurk, agreed re the dragons. They play such a boring style of footy. Their dummy half set plays were very predictable and most of the time unnecessary. Could not believe how sideways they ran.

Morning Lurk, agreed re the dragons. They play such a boring style of footy. Their dummy half set plays were very predictable and most of the time unnecessary. Could not believe how sideways they ran.
Morning mate. I couldn't believe how much time they spent in the 20 without ever really looking like scoring

Morning mate. I couldn't believe how much time they spent in the 20 without ever really looking like scoring

Yep. Didn't look like scoring despite most stats in their favour. What the hell did they work on in the off season. ...

I'm looking after my youngest daughter on Sat night while the missus goes out. Is a 7 month old too young to take to a night footy game? @:eek:

My 2 older kids are busting to go :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4