Buhrer eager to live up to Beaver comparisons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have got a great stable of young guys who will take us through the next decade.They're all serving their apprenticeship under some of the best players the game has seen. Whare, Oldfield, Taufua, Foran, DCE, Buhrer, Gutherson, Riccardi, Higgins, Harrison, Robinson, Cunningham, Stromquist, Skinner, Mauro, Lussick, TRex, Tjbovic.
Massive LOL at Parra geez they are hopeless. I'd love to know how many Parra juniors are running around in other clubs NRL firsts and playing rep football at all levels. I reckon at least a full squad would be out there. How pissed off would you be to be a Parra supporter.

It's early days I know but the young bloke has a looong way to go until he can be mentioned in the same breath as beaver...lets hope he continues to kick on.
One things for sure from everything I've read about him in the paper, he doesn't doubt his own ability.

Very silly putting such a label on Buhrer. Apart from the headgear I can't see the comparison. Beaver is six inches taller and much heavier and breaks tackles. Buhrer is a good stepper with pace, but give him the scope to develop his own style.

I still think he is a year or two years away from origin. Buhrer in, Watmough out, just doesn't make sense to me.

Ricky has stuffed up big time. Now players are knocking him back.

They're both very smart with the lines they run. Find themselves in space a lot because they spot gaps and run the right angles.

I don't think the comparison (of styles) is that ludicrous, although it's like comparing Billy Slater and Kevin Locke - both have similar styles and components to their game, but one is clearly a lot better.

Gee, huge wraps and he definitely has promise. Don't think Jamie has shown alot but the stuff he does must be awesome in selector's eyes. With all these wraps he better deliver or end up the new Johnny Sutton.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7