Buhrer Hiku Skinner Gift

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Should all be dropped next week.

Buhrer - was it 7 penalties? Unacceptable

Hiku - Non Existant in attack

Skinner - Only played about 7 minutes...what is wrong with him? Why did it take him 73 minutes to get involved?

Gift - threw 2 silly passes terrible attack.

We should have put 60 on them but didn't.

Disappointing win imo.

Rubbish post
I would add to that list
Jamie Lyon - he missed a goal that could have cost us the match
Brett Stewart - he lost a ball ingoal that lead to a cows try that could of cost us the match
Richie F - threw a very risky final pass to Jamie Lyon now I know Lyon scored but that could of been intercepted and cost us the match :D

Napper said:
Should all be dropped next week.

Buhrer - was it 7 penalties? Unacceptable

Hiku - Non Existant in attack

Skinner - Only played about 7 minutes...what is wrong with him? Why did it take him 73 minutes to get involved?

Gift - threw 2 silly passes terrible attack.

We should have put 60 on them but didn't.

Disappointing win imo.

@Napper

I think that you should be adding one of the following to your post as there appears to be far too many people taking it seriously:

Sarcasm3.jpg

or

sarcasm-1.gif

SeaEagleRock8 said:
King was barely sighted.

Rambo Gibbs was quiet also.Must of missed him when putting all the attention on Glen.
By the sound of it,Gifty must be the worst internation,SOO and Grandfinal winning forward in the history of the game.
I say,Wake up to yourselves and watch him come home as he builds his game
I say,Stop winging and start supporting our players
I say we can't win without both Stewarts
I say GO Manly

What about Jamie Boner i swear that guy is a bloody liability. Swans around on Facebook putting action photos up and all his media shots but when it's game time he goes missing deluxe.

Would you lads agree
@bones
@dan
@napper

wombatgc said:
MWSE said:
Napper caught some people napping on that one.

and some seasoned posters too!:s...@KaZa ,I'm surprised!:p

You just never know on these forums. I have seen more outlandish comments (serious ones before):cool:

Besides.. sarcasm on the internet only works when you add a smiley emoticon ;)

CAMBO said:
What about Jamie Boner i swear that guy is a bloody liability. Swans around on Facebook putting action photos up and all his media shots but when it's game time he goes missing deluxe.

Would you lads agree
@bones
@dan
@napper

Once I get home and get access tp photoshop ill be making a bew spin on jamie boner........

Gee cambo i have at least 1/2 our 1st grade team on my facebook including jamie b , i have 2 say you are telling big lies i dont see any of what u say on his fbook at all. you dont no much about footy when u say missing in action 108metres and 30 tackles is hardly missing .

sweetest g said:
Gee cambo i have at least 1/2 our 1st grade team on my facebook including jamie b , i have 2 say you are telling big lies i dont see any of what u say on his fbook at all. you dont no much about footy when u say missing in action 108metres and 30 tackles is hardly missing .

@sweetest g sorry for the confusion please re-read my post I never mentioned Jamie bruher I was talking about Jamie boner who is an alter-ego of a poster on silvertails. It was a bit of fun nothing about one of our real players. If you read my posts you would see I not one who bags players who play for our club.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

sweetest g said:

That's Jamie Boner

For the record I wish he had of followed Des and crusher to the bulldogs :)

sweetest g said:
Ok then cambo fair enough .i just dont get people bagging our players especially our young guns.

If you're taking anything I said in this thread seriously. You're mistaken. :)

Napper said:
sweetest g said:
Ok then cambo fair enough .i just dont get people bagging our players especially our young guns.

If you're taking anything I said in this thread seriously. You're mistaken. :)

So you weren't serious about not being serious???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6