Buhrer interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He didn't say he hadn't signed, and he didn't say that he had signed.

He did say that he's confident of being here for some time yet.

Is it just me, or are these kids really articulate in the media? Well, since Will Hopoate that is.

Brand a tear to my eye
Thanks BE.
If some one as honest and humble and Jamie says that DCE is one of his closest friends and well liked in the team-
well thats good enough for me.
JB will be one of our seniuor leaders and keep the culture alive no matter what happens.

Stick that up your ass all of you jealous,no good,slimey mongrels,retards who think they can bring Manly down
You will never do it --FY All

lets just go and rock the joint this week

Go manly-GO MANLY-GO MANLY

Ryan said:
Is it just me, or are these kids really articulate in the media? Well, since Will Hopoate that is.

Correct! We do tend to have a higher than average percentage of articulate youngsters. After all , Manly is the thinking person's football team (as Uncle Doug always said ) :D

I read that Manly management were supposedly loath to announce re-signings so as not to antagonise the 'senior group' further. My thoughts are they may not want to announce re-signings so as not to feed the media and have stories such as 'They've upgraded Buhrer but couldn't find money for Stewart' floating around. Wouldn't surprise if they've asked players not to comment on re-signings as well for this reason. I heard the interview and thought between the lines it sounded like he had re-signed but had been asked not to comment on it.

What a nice young man Buhrer seems to be.

"Daly's very much an up and coming senior player in the team."

Now that sounds great for Manly's future.:)

Bradza said:
We do tend to have a higher than average percentage of articulate youngsters. After all , Manly is the thinking person's football team (as Uncle Doug always said ) :D

Spot on Bradza :D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7