Buhrer & leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon start 1 of them
Have Parcell play 80 with an option here if needed...
As the game kicks on will both play strongly...sure the big boys needed but versatility & endurance in the back half of each half is a must...Buhrer is a gun Imo who will prove this before long.

Buhrer is a must in the top 17 & Leary in his 2nd season in NRL is a versatile & skillful backrower who deserves a shot in the top 17....whats the opinions Silvertails??
Fully agree....not sure who they should replace exactly, but both are too good to not be in the 17.

With the pack we are likely to have on Monday night (which is probably as close to full strength as we've seen so far), if I was to add Ferris and Leary then:

* Ferris would replace Brown in the 2nd row with Lewis dropping back to be the bench utility (I wouldn't drop him to NSW Cup)
* Since Brown would be on the bench, Leary would be join him replacing either T-Red or Mateo seeing as its unlikely either will be here next year.

A pack of: Starling, Parcell, Myles/BJ, Buhrer, Taupau, Trbojevic with Brown, Leary, Lussick and BJ/Myles on the bench would most likely be our strongest right now.

Buhrer is a must in the top 17 & Leary in his 2nd season in NRL is a versatile & skillful backrower who deserves a shot in the top 17....whats the opinions Silvertails??
Leary has to be in the side ,even if on the bench,otherwise his good mate Norman will be in his ear to come over to the squeels, and we cant have that

Buhrer is incredibly skillful and I think many have forgotten how important he is to us. He is a definite starter on the right. Leary is a good utility and has a dig, wouldn't mind him replacing Brown on our bench.

11. Buhrer
12. Tapau
13. Jake

14. Lussick
15. BJ
16. Mateo/Leary/Brown/Symonds
17. Mateo/Leary/Brown/Symonds

Buhrer is incredibly skillful and I think many have forgotten how important he is to us. He is a definite starter on the right. Leary is a good utility and has a dig, wouldn't mind him replacing Brown on our bench.

11. Buhrer
12. Tapau
13. Jake

14. Lussick
15. BJ
16. Mateo/Leary/Brown/Symonds
17. Mateo/Leary/Brown/Symonds

Whilst I mostly agree (especially your 1st paragraph), I'm yet to be convinced about Lussick.

Buhrer is as good a backrower as any in the game! That said it will be interesting to see how he comes back after all the troubles with the body.

If he comes back and the body is 90% he is still a mile in front of Brown.

Jamie has points in him, runs good lines , has a great play the ball and a great step as well. Better than tommy who is also very good in this department. He gives manly points as well as being excellent picking up the scraps.

I wouldnt say he is under rated but he is very important to our team

With the 5 day turn around to the Roosters game Barrett will probably bring Leary and Buhrer in to cover for any second rowers who don't pull up well from Monday's game. He might do the same with Lussick too.

8.Starling
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Tapau
12.Buhrer
13.Jake

14.Leary
15.Mateo
16.Lawrence
17.Lussick
Should be the way to go

Latest posts