Buhrer shocked as Des takes aim at Lockyer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to see Dessie giving Ferris a go at number 6 instead of the soft option of Killer. Our right side attack (and left for that matter) has been on fire and it would be silly to ruin this.

It will be like watching the Beaver play five eighth with the head gear and all. Wonder how long it will take him to get his combinations with DCE going again.

Will be great to watch a young fella with nothing to lose run around the old horse Lockyer!

wow, i can't believe it has taken me this long to work out why people call him ferris.....

very excited for him! he'll be fiiiiiiiiine

I hope he takes the line on a bit as well. Good on him and nice to see the faith Des has in him.

I just hope this isn't one of Dessies swiftys and he doesn't end up playing him there, especially if Stewart is ruled out. To be honest, I would have preferred him to play lock, considering that where he would most likely be once Foran comes back (thats thinking Glenn will miss a few weeks). However, I'm actually looking forward to see him play at 6. I've rated him since the 20s and it would be good to see him step up to a key play making role, which I'm sure he would.

Seu Seu to start at five-eighth and Buhrer to move back to lock if GS is suspended.

Ferris is taking the place of Ben Farrar - able to take up any position and doing it capably... except he can take any spot including the forwards.

Go Ferris! ...Hope someone gets you a banner - Ferris Bueler needs one!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6