Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
Does anyone know what's happening with Jamie? No longer on the injured list & not on any team lists?

Who is this Buhrer you speak of? I know that Ferris is off the injury list now, but don't know anyone named Buhrer.

Great to hear he is back in action,

If anyone deserves a break (no pun intended) it's Buhrer. Hope to see him back in first grade soon.

Buhrer should not be in NSW Cup. Not now, not ever. Once The Broncos put the cleaners through us, we'll be 4 wins, in 10 games.

Is that not when Toovey was sacked due to poor results?

I continue to question Barrett's team selections. Godinet should not have been chosen over a Mateo last game facing a huge Cowboys pack.

Buhrer should not be in NSW Cup. Not now, not ever. Once The Broncos put the cleaners through us, we'll be 4 wins, in 10 games.

I continue to question Barrett's team selections. Godinet should not have been chosen over a Mateo last game facing a huge Cowboys pack.
From the games that I have seen Mateo play including his 5/8 performance for Tonga recently I can fully understand why Barrett is not selecting him feathered friend. Mateo is 32 in June and is performing like a 42 year old.

Matteo was injured . And he's ****

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6