Bulldog moves back to Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Bulldog moves back to Brookie
25c494fefeac69534c0ceb0fabf9a2ba_resized.jpg

Daniel Harrison has come back to the Sea Eagles for the 2011 season.

PROMISING Bulldogs back-rower Daniel Harrison believes he can crack into the NRL next year after agreeing to join the Sea Eagles.

The 22-year-old Central Coast junior has agreed to terms to sign with Manly on a three-year deal.

Once seen as a future NRL player at Canterbury, after being named the club’s inaugural Toyota Cup player of the year in 2008, Harrison has struggled to progress at Belmore after missing virtually all of last season with a knee injury.

“It was pretty bad, I was pretty disappointed when I first did it,” he said of the injury that led to a knee reconstruction.

“It shook my confidence and it took me a bit of time to get over it. I think I’m pretty good now and I’m over the injuries, hopefully.”

Having played under-16s and -18s at the Sea Eagles, a move back to Brookvale was the natural option for Harrison.

And now injury free, the Gosford-born youngster is ready to deliver for Manly in 2011.

“Opportunity wise, I don’t think I had a chance at the Bulldogs,” Harrison said.

“I just thought there were too many blokes in front of me so I thought I’d try somewhere else.

“I’d like to do that (play NRL). It is my goal and something to push for next year.”

Harrison, currently playing second row with the Bulldogs’ NSW Cup team, said he will leave the club with no ill-feelings.

tried posting as article but wouldnt let me for some reason

Cheddar is terrible when left in the sun too long.....and Shane...I'd "almost" class YOU as a ranga mate ;)

Dunno bout that...it looks very strawberry blonde in the sunlight to me!!
I'm colour blind though !

;)

I'd love to see a whole team of rangas take the field. LOL can we suggest the boys all change their hair colour for one game. I'm sure you can buy bright red hair spray/paint stuff.

I wonder if it would put the opposition off??

You'd call me a ranga. jesus.

I have brown hair and when i met you in 05 it was bleached. ;)

Ryan link said:
A YART of Ranga's !! Help me out here peeps - this would be fun !!

Lance Thompson
Mick Neil
Ben Jones
Keith Galloway
Alan Toungue
Steve Southern
Brad Meyers
Joel Monaghan

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10