Bulldogs deserved the win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mickdog

Be honest guys. You had the refs in your pocket tonight and they failed to grant you the win. They tried with the lopsided penalty count. They tried with the poor calls eg taking Barba out, pushing him into th in goal, ruling 6 again after a clear dropped ball not a strip. Watch the gme again and tell me I'm wrong. The dogs deserved to win more then any other team has all year tonight.

Hope to beat you guys again in the prelim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice trolling champ. Enjoy the win, pretty sad that the only way you can enjoy a win is by trolling the team you beat.

Two average sides who won't challenge the big boys played tonight, and your boys scraped home. Congrats, but I'd ease up on the brag.

Mickdog said:
Be honest guys. You had the refs in your pocket tonight and they failed to grant you the win. They tried with the lopsided penalty count. They tried with the poor calls eg taking Barba out, pushing him into th in goal, ruling 6 again after a clear dropped ball not a strip. Watch the gme again and tell me I'm wrong. The dogs deserved to win more then any other team has all year tonight.

The Dogs won't even make the 8

Mickdog said:

You used the word 'then' when you should have used the word than.

Funny - I agree. The Dogs were the better team. And if Manly lost 30-12, then fair enough. But to get back to 30 all, when the Dogs shouldn't have been on 30 in the first place............no. That's a joke.

I'll be honest Mickdog.

Barba in goal decision was incorrect.
Refs gave us lots of penalties when behind.

The video ref call to allow the Reynolds try was disgraceful.
Reynolds jumping to milk the penalty tells you what type of a low life he is - no honour, no integrity, prepared to cheat to win. If you want to celebrate winning like that, well, good luck to you, speaks volumes for the type of person you are.

The semi final game last year was similar. Dogs diving and milking penalties at every opportunity. Some people may want to celebrate winning like that. No doubt you do. I don't.

silvertail said:
I'll be honest Mickdog.

Barba in goal decision was incorrect.
Refs gave us lots of penalties when behind.

The video ref call to allow the Reynolds try was disgraceful.
Reynolds jumping to milk the penalty tells you what type of a low life he is - no honour, no integrity, prepared to cheat to win. If you want to celebrate winning like that, well, good luck to you, speaks volumes for the type of person you are.

The semi final game last year was similar. Dogs diving and milking penalties at every opportunity. Some people may want to celebrate winning like that. No doubt you do. I don't.

The Barba in goal decision was 100% correct, as this pic shows.

barba.jpg

clearly the ball and ball carrying arm are on the ground, on the line, with a Manly player tackling Barba.

Schooner said:
Mickdog said:

The Dogs won't even make the 8

the upsetting thing is that they will make the 8 , this scumdog win they got will be the turning point for them.... however the best thing that happened was the losing the GF last year , they , media & supporters thought they had won before kick off ( suck a *ick scumdogs )..

we played bad , the refs gifted them certain 6 points ( how disgraceful was that )....

as long as they fail at the end of the year , thats good enough for me..

players like Ennis & reynolds dont deserve to lift that trophy ,

WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO KNOCK OUT MICK PENIS ?????

panash said:

Matai did a pretty good job of it back in 2010. He copped a lengthy suspension for it which carried into the next season (our 2011 premiership winning campaign).

Pittwater Legend said:
panash said:

Matai did a pretty good job of it back in 2010. He copped a lengthy suspension for it which carried into the next season (our 2011 premiership winning campaign).

I DONT REMEMBER THAT ...... he needs another one

panash said:
Pittwater Legend said:
panash said:

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport/steve-matai-hit-with-seven-match-ban/story-e6frg7mf-1225915279915

The link even has a photo of the hit.

Pittwater Legend said:
panash said:
Pittwater Legend said:
panash said:

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport/steve-matai-hit-with-seven-match-ban/story-e6frg7mf-1225915279915

The link even has a photo of the hit.
i do remember now ..... he still needs another one , in a black dark alley !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4