Bulldogs giving away memberships to Syrian refugees

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
The Bulldogs are giving away memberships to Syrian refugees to make them fell right at home and promote assimilation.
By assimilation do they mean the anti social behaviour of some Bulldogs fans, like the brawls and bottle and flare throwing incidents that we have experienced in the past?.
These poor people will think they've returned to Syria.

Once they figure out the cost of pies and drinks for each kid, they may never attend another game.

They cannot be Syria's.
mcenroe.jpg

Pfft, ZtH will annoint them as Life Members of a Pty Ltd quick smart and hand out a bagfull of 'silver' minted coins :rock:

But, good luck to the refugees, in securing safe living conditions as a priority @:)

You would like to think the other clubs in the area might also do something like that. I intensely dislike the dirty dogs but this is a good initiative

After escaping years of torment, senseless violence and intimidation they get to go to a Bulldogs game....

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Well done to the dogs.

After seeing a few of their games over the last few years I have to admit they so a really great job of promoting the game. I wish Manly could do better, especially at half time and pre and post game. The dogs get a lot of crowd involvement, have promotions for kids at games, and generally put on a better days entertainment than we do. And before everyone gets on about their supporters and what they do, you should know that it is the supporters, not the club, that have given them a bad name (except slimeberg).

They are a great club who I think are our biggest rivals. We are both the most successful Sydney clubs over the last 40 years, and other clubs hate us. I think we are very similar.

Last edited:
Well done to the dogs.

After seeing a few of their games over the last few years I have to admit they so a really great job of promoting the game. I wish Manly could do better, especially at half time and pre and post game. The dogs get a lot of crowd involvement, have promotions for kids at games, and generally put on a better days entertainment than we do. And before everyone gets on about their supporters and what they do, you should know that it is the supporters, not the club, that have given them a bad name (except slimeberg).

They are a great club who I think are our biggest rivals. We are both the most successful Sydney clubs over the last 40 years, and other clubs hate us. I think we are very similar.
^ "very similar " ,wash your mouth out !

Well done to the dogs.

You should change your name to lambtotunks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7