Bulldogs sign graham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They have more cash to spend that us. No big deal. Not sure we were in the race for him anyway.

We need a different sort of player

How can these guys possibly have money to burn under the cap?
Look who they have, it's impossible to believe the bulldogs are playing fair. Investigate this mob NOW!!!

How can they possibly have this squad and be under the cap???
1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Hodgkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Tandy
11. Pritchard
12. Ryan
13. Stagg
14. Keating
15. Hodgson
16. Paea
17. Eastwood
18. Millington
19. Halatau
20. J Graham
21. Wright
22. N Smith
23. Armit
24. B Roberts

WAMF said:
Look who they have, it's impossible to believe the bulldogs are playing fair. Investigate this mob NOW!!!

1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Hodgkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Tandy
11. Pritchard
12. Ryan
13. Stagg
14. Keating
15. Hodgson
16. Paea
17. Eastwood
18. Millington
19. Halatau
20. J Graham
21. Wright
22. N Smith
23. Armit
24. B Roberts

Remember that Idris & Ryan won't be there next year.

I don't think they are that suss TBH, they seem to have had some pretty serious turnover in their playing ranks for the past three seasons. They'll be in cap hell when it comes time to resign guys like Barba though.

Yeah not fussed at their player list, really not that much high paid quality there and a lot of crap too

I reckon they must be over the cap but to be honest who in their right mind would want to sign up for them. One season you are in the next season you are out, such a high turn over of players must have an effect on the place.

Jeez if we think they are over the cap, teams must be bloody pissed when they see our team lineup

WAMF said:

1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Hodgkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Tandy
11. Pritchard
12. Ryan
13. Stagg
14. Keating
15. Hodgson
16. Paea
17. Eastwood
18. Millington
19. Halatau
20. J Graham
21. Wright
22. N Smith
23. Armit
24. B Roberts

Tandy's gone so his spot will go to Graham.

If you think the Dogs are over look at our squad next to it. FMD a club signs a few players and they must be cheating.

Garts said:
If you think the Dogs are over look at our squad next to it. FMD a club signs a few players and they must be cheating.

See two posts up...lets make babies together.

Wolfpack said:
WAMF said:

1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Hodgkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Tandy
11. Pritchard
12. Ryan
13. Stagg
14. Keating
15. Hodgson
16. Paea
17. Eastwood
18. Millington
19. Halatau
20. J Graham
21. Wright
22. N Smith
23. Armit
24. B Roberts

Remember that Idris & Ryan won't be there next year.

I don't think they are that suss TBH, they seem to have had some pretty serious turnover in their playing ranks for the past three seasons. They'll be in cap hell when it comes time to resign guys like Barba though.

Pretty sure Ryan wants to go around next year and Idris wouldn't be on big bickies now. I think they just resigned Barba last year to a long deal so that was good timing by them.

pft, sign graham, keep ryan and still able to chase Hoppa, yeah right. Maybe they know something we don't about a massive increase in the cap for next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4