Bulldogs stars Ben Barba and Jamal Idris in punch-up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Exclusive by Josh Massoud | March 30, 2009

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/spo...823,00.htmlTHE

Bulldogs are today investigating a punch-up between NRL stars Jamal Idris and Ben Barba on Saturday night.
The Daily Telegraph can reveal that the pair came to blows inside Wentworthville Leagues Club during a night out with fellow team mates.

A witness said the tiny Barba – who stands at 175cm and weights only 83kg – shoved second rower Lee Te Maari up against a wall before Idris intervened.

Unperturbed by Idris’s 188cm, 106kg frame, Barba lashed out at the giant centre. A shocked Idris then retaliated, leaving Barba with a bloodied nose.

The witness said the two players were asked to leave the premises immediately.
Full story in tomorrow's Daily Telegraph

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

Exclusive by Josh Massoud | March 30, 2009

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/spo...823,00.htmlTHE

Bulldogs are today investigating a punch-up between NRL stars Jamal Idris and Ben Barba on Saturday night.
The Daily Telegraph can reveal that the pair came to blows inside Wentworthville Leagues Club during a night out with fellow team mates.

A witness said the tiny Barba – who stands at 175cm and weights only 83kg – shoved second rower Lee Te Maari up against a wall before Idris intervened.

Unperturbed by Idris’s 188cm, 106kg frame, Barba lashed out at the giant centre. A shocked Idris then retaliated, leaving Barba with a bloodied nose.

The witness said the two players were asked to leave the premises immediately.
Full story in tomorrow's Daily Telegraph

You would have to say both players should now be stepped down for at least 2 matches

I thought Idris was the new hair of league.  What's a kid who's studying for the HSC this year doing at the Wenty Club on Saturday night.  Don't they take those sort of things seriously out your way Canteen?

DSM5 link said:
I thought Idris was the new hair of league.  What's a kid who's studying for the HSC this year doing at the Wenty Club on Saturday night.  Don't they take those sort of things seriously out your way Canteen?

I didnt take it seriously when i was studying, in fact between my English and Legal Studies exams I was at the pub having a few beers

And you were also training and playing with a NRL team I take it Dan?  I would have thought the Dogs were serious when they talked about rebranding themselves as the 'family' team.  Surely a responsible adult could have guided this kid home after a few cold ones.  I think he's just 18 years old.   

I went out on the piss quite a bit in year 12.  Also went camping between my second last and last HSC exam as I had 5 days between them. 

DSM5 link said:
And you were also training and playing with a NRL team I take it Dan?  I would have thought the Dogs were serious when they talked about rebranding themselves as the 'family' team.  Surely a responsible adult could have guided this kid home after a few cold ones.  I think he's just 18 years old.   

nah i was busy rooting my way through a good deal of the Northern beaches and the north shore

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6