Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
The Dogs would have to be pushing the cap limits just look what they have signed over the last 3 years

Wingers
Steve Turner (Melbourne Storm) 2009
Bryson Goodwin (Sharks) 2008
Junior Tia Kilifi (Penrith Panthers) 2009

Centres
Josh Morris (Dragons) 2008

5/8
Kris Keating (Eels) 2010
Blake Green (Cronulla Sharks) 2009

Half
Trent Hodkinson (Sea Eagles) 2010
Brett Kimmorley (Sharks) 2008 – Leaving years end

Backrowers
Dene Halatau (Wests Tigers) 2009
Ryan Tandy (Mid-Season – Storm) 2010
Aiden Tolman (Storm) 2010 
David Stagg (Broncos) 2008
Michael Hodgson (Titans) 2008
Yileen Gordon (Rabbits) 2008
Corey Payne (Wests Tigers) 2009

Props
Greg Eastwood (Mid Season - Brisbane Broncos) 2009 – Since left
Mickey Paea (St George Dragons) 2009
Ben Hannant (Broncos) 2008 leaving at years end

Hooker
Michael Ennis (Broncos) 2008

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Be funny wouldn't it (for Trent) if they were found out and they played for zero in 2011

I also wondered if they had a creative accountant.
The panlickers are hopeless anyway, I wish we could play them every 2nd week.
Would be funny if they got caught cheating and still run near last ;D ;D ;D

The key i think is the NRL have to take over player payments.

They must also monitor player accounts and assets.

I think the salary cap is at a point where you shouldn't be investigating when things comeup, but rather be constantly monitoring every single player as long as they are in the NRL.

With the Titans over the cap limit and a few other clubs as well, will the NRL have the balls to dock them points after the Storm debacle?  I doubt it.  The Four Corners show will be interesting.  My mail is that Manly are clean. 

The dogs would not be over the cap.  Yes they have signed players but look at who they have lost in recent years. 

I'm still scratching my head in disbelief as to how the Bunnies got Sam Burgess for 250k per season...Crocker must have signed with them for a case of VB and a carton of Winnie reds.

clontaago link said:
If the dogs are over we are over.
.. really how clon?? if we hadnt released perry hodkinson  & matai , i might think that,

We havent released them this year??? They are being paid now.

B Stewart - Aus rep when re-signed, big dollars
Jamie Lyon - Aus rep when re-signed, big dollars
Watmough - Aus rep when re-signed, big dollars
G Stewart - Aus rep when re-signed, big dollars
Brent Kite - SOO at least when signed.
D Williams  - Aus rep when re-signed

It would be good for us if the Titans were docked some points.  What I'd like to know however is why the NRL have to rely on outside agencies or whistleblowers to 'discover' cap cheating.  Surely there's a better way to keep tabs on club payments. 

Dougs right....if we were full strength:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Brent Kite
17. Joe Galuvao

18. Ben Farrar
19. Tony Williams
20. Matt Cross
21. Dean Whare
22. William Hopoate
23. Terrence Seu Seu

There is a fair wack of depth there....

Ryan link said:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Brent Kite
17. Joe Galuvao

18. Ben Farrar
19. Tony Williams
20. Matt Cross
21. Dean Whare
22. William Hopoate
23. Terrence Seu Seu

Have to question the quality of the depth though

01. Brett Stewart - big question mark regarding his future
02. Michael Robertson - on downhill slide
03. Steve Matai - released???
04. Jamie Lyon - great but best years behind him
05. David Williams - plasticine man.  One hit wonder
06. Keiran Foran - has he signed with us yet????
07. Trent Hodkinson - gooorrrnnee.
08. Jason King - rates with Steve Hanson as worst SOO prop ever
09. Matt Ballin - great
10. Josh Perry - goorrnnne
11. Anthony Watmough - feet for hands and gives away too many dumb penalties
12. Shane Rodney - great
13. Glenn Stewart - good but form sliding

14. Chris Bailey = rubbish
15. George Rose - about as fit as me
16. Brent Kite - better than 2009 but on downhill slide
17. Joe Galuvao - best years behind him

18. Ben Farrar - very good
19. Tony Williams - has potential but will he ever realise it???
20. Matt Cross - dissapointing bordering on rubbish
21. Dean Whare - has good potential
22. William Hopoate - as above
23. Terrence Seu Seu - rubbish

'Something tells me that we will have a very ordinary year next year before a big clean out at the end of 2011.

We lack speed out wide and have very few young up and comming forwards. 

Ok then mate, on to next year (and worst case):-

01. Brett Stewart (Lets think positively - seen Bowen / Minichello?)
02. Michael Robertson (With Brett back, his game will automatically improve)
03. Dean Whare (theres that added speed you wanted. This is assuming Matai wracks off, and he might not. Put it this way, we win either way here)
04. Jamie Lyon (Hopefully injury free...and for me..plays as good today as ever)
05. David Williams (I repeat, the more speed you wanted. He'll be re-envigorated as well I'd bet after sitting on the sidelines for 18 mths)
06. Keiran Foran (Hopefully will settle, and has a touch of speed about him, and will have a full off season at 5/8. Also don't forget he played with Cherry-Evans for 3 years prior to this...combinations much?)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (Ok, a worry, but if he lives up to expectations, and has the combination with Foran, there could ptentially be a better mix than present)
08. Jason King (By all accounts, he'll have taste of Origin. Like Myles, I think this will improve his game)
09. Matt Ballin (I agree with you on him)
10. Brent Kite (You said he was on the slide, but then mentioned he's had a better year this year? He's going great, and we look better when he's on the field)
11. Anthony Watmough (Seriously, when he looks back on this season, and now that he has been benched in Origin, he'll be hungry as all get up)
12. Shane Rodney (GUN. Now, THIS player should at LEAST get a City / Country gig. Remember, like Choc, he is quite fast and mobile)
13. Glenn Stewart (Now, I'm SURE you've seen how he lifts when Brett is in the team. Expect more of that)

14. Chris Bailey (Rubbish, but I honestly think he'll be playing for SCSE, with Farrar on the bench to be honest, and Farrar is fantastic)
15. George Rose (I'm betting Donny Singe hammers the bloke this off season. Remember, when fit, the media was talking him up as a SOO player)
16. Matt Cross (There could be a number of players in this position. If Tasi is still here, I'd give HIM a go. There are other NYC forwards able to step up as well. Birrigan Young or Tasi are the most likely though. Stormqvist at a very, VERY long shot, but he needs to get fitter and faster, and more diverse (have an off load).
17. Tony Williams (I would love for you guys to see T-Rex in the World Cup for Tonga I think it was. He was an absolute gun in the forwards...In fact, he looked mobile and had a great off load in him. On the wing, he just looks docile, slow, and opposition teams take advantage of that)

Then you have Galuvao, Hopoate and co. as back ups. We aren't as bad as you say mate.

Ryan link said:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Brent Kite
17. Joe Galuvao

18. Ben Farrar
19. Tony Williams
20. Matt Cross
21. Dean Whare
22. William Hopoate
23. Terrence Seu Seu

i see you put bailey at 14 & cross @ 20  :-\..lol

My money up here (QLD) is the Titans have all sorts of drama's....but I do add it's just what I hear no concrete information I can provide.

And whilst the "Scott Prince gets a free house" deal is supposed to be dead and buried, a LOT of people are saying it's the tip of the iceberg.

Word is they were gonna give greg bird a nightclub on the quiet when he signed but were too concerned about the damage he would do to local women if he owned that many glasses ;)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
My money up here (QLD) is the Titans have all sorts of drama's....but I do add it's just what I hear no concrete information I can provide.

And whilst the \"Scott Prince gets a free house\" deal is supposed to be dead and buried, a LOT of people are saying it's the tip of the iceberg.

This is what I've heard in regards to the Titans. The QRL wants the NRL to have a look at the Titans books as apparently they owe the QRL money (but the thing is QRL might be trying to get rid of Michael Searle because of the IC), and a lot of other companies won't have anything to do with the Titans due to unpaid bills.
Also have heard that the Titan player's aren't impressed with the Titans management due to the Scott Prince "free house thing"

The punishment from what I've heard won't be as severe as the Storm's but will be the lost of 12 competition points if found to be guilty of being over the cap.

I wouldnt get too smug until we see what the  4 Corners show reveals if it actually  gets to air.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2