Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the sooner we sign him the better because if he continues his form his price will go up. Firstly upgrade the ones we want to keep, let players go that we don't need. Our spine is missing a quality hooker but GCKT might be able to fill the void and Croker as back up.

Bully had a quiet game vs the tigers. Being starved of the ball from Schu no doubt had a lot to do with that.

But

He needs to go looking for the ball as we missed his drive thru the middle.

My guess is Kelma will be back and Bully back to the bench.

Bully had a quiet game vs the tigers. Being starved of the ball from Schu no doubt had a lot to do with that.

But

He wasn't bad playing out of position. Not great either.
I give him a b- pass.

But

I thought he was solid and the conditions/circumstances didn’t really suit his strengths but once again it proved his best position is through the middle and the team was missing his impact there yesterday

But

He also ran some clumsy lines and got in the way. Just like last year when Des played him on the edge. He needs to go back to the middle where he is much stronger.

What does Bully have to do to be renewed? Off contract at the end of 2023 and has played consistently well off the bench. I fear we'll lose him if it doesn't happen soon...

I thought he had resigned or there had been discussions along that line.

What does Bully have to do to be renewed? Off contract at the end of 2023 and has played consistently well off the bench. I fear we'll lose him if it doesn't happen soon...

100%. Can Mestrov get off his arse before another club signs him from under our noses.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8