Bunch of weak hearted over paid big headed hacks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats what the the second half has me thinking

Orford needs to be excluded - He tried hard and it's not his fault he can't kick in genral play, drop out, kick for touch or for goal.

willstyles link said:
Silvertails are back! This is the sort of stuff that built this site!

But seriously, we were terrible.

It's the only thing keeping a wry smile on my face

I won't be smiling for a long time.

That has to be the worst display I have seen since we lost 62 - 6 or whatever it was to cronulla.

Did we end up completing a set in that second half???

The one positive we have is that it's round 3 and we've already hit rock bottom. Only way is up!

We are not going to win for a long while if that keeps up.

Wow... really really disgusting display of rugby league.

The players need to get back to basics and hold on to the f'n ball. They were trying to score off every play! They may be the premiers, but they played like wooden spooners......

Only consolation is that 57.6% of people tipped Manly for Betfair's Last Man Standing competition. Which combined with the other 6 or so percent who got their tips wrong, brings it down to just under 3000 people left.

Try paying $25 and standing in the pouring rain and watching that ****. I am disgusted at the lack of discipline shown. Was a captain out there tonight as I didn't see one? That will make the blooper reel hall-of-fame. Champs to chumps.  :mad:

16-1 odds at half time, i wish i had put a 50 on like I was thinking

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4