Burgess & Mateo GONE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Read in the paper today that he has been "tapped on the shoulder" & told to look elsewhere next season. .
Maybe freeing up the $$ for the "2 big signings"??!!
Then again he was a "big signing" this year!

I hope not. He is one of our few forwards with skills. Almost all the others are one-trick ponies (Jake and T-Red and Buhrer are exceptions).

With Bozo pulling the strings I'm at ease with who we let go. We obviously have other targets that we need the coin for. And no doubt the player/players signed will boost the squad.

Watched some of the Warriors and Storm u20's.
Can't believe the size of some of these blokes.
Would monster our first grade.
I know experience in first grade is important but young guys are getting bigger each year.

Watched some of the Warriors and Storm u20's.
Can't believe the size of some of these blokes.
Would monster our first grade.
I know experience in first grade is important but young guys are getting bigger each year.

Jake used to monstor only 2 years ago for about 200m per games.

It might be a big of the smaller blokes are smaller as well

If Mateo had more consistency in his game......I mean, the bloke is an enigma. One week he'll play like the best ball playing forward in the competition, then he goes missing for 2-3 weeks before he puts on another good show.

His good is very good, but for mine he goes missing too many times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6