Buzz and Bulldog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
It is starting to get on my nerve how Rothfield and Ritchie keep bagging the SE management for any and everything.

Buzz yesterday and Bulldog today.

It is obvious that they are trying to square up for a few people not working for the club anymore.

They need to get over it and work with the new order at the club. (Perry and 2V )

For there sake and ours.

lovefooty said:
It is starting to get on my nerve how Rothfield and Ritchie keep bagging the SE management for any and everything.

It is obvious that they are trying to square up for a few people not working for the club anymore.

They need to get over it and work with the new order at the club. (Perry and 2V )

For there sake and ours.

Just don't buy the paper I long stopped buying it

lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.

Their sake

Lester 12 said:
lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.

The rest of the paper is ok bar these to clowns having a go all the time.

Fro said:
lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.

Their sake

How's it affect them?

lovefooty said:
Lester 12 said:
lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.

The rest of the paper is ok bar these to clowns having a go all the time.

Bar that dipstick Piers Ackerman.

Lester 12 said:
Fro said:
lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.

Their sake

How's it affect them?

I don't know.
Voice our opinion on what they write,

I tried to post a thread on this yesterday but it got put somewhere else. Rothfields article yesterday on Sinner ...blaming Manly Management for the whole DCE saga was a disgrace and I would hope someone at the club would put them straight....If not give it to them thru the Herald. They are so biased its just cr@p reading....And I too have stopped buying their rubbish.

Oh and neither gave Souths are serve for being hopeless when they lost a player...We havent even lost a player, yet, and we are dopes.
And also nothing about the Melbourne player who is in trouble and some other player who was drunk and in a fight in Sydney or the Gold Coast wasnt it!!!!!....

lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.
Come on mate don't be so niave. You know why because their good Greek mate is trying to whiteant dave perry at every opportunity.

Cambo said:
lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.
Come on mate don't be so niave. You know why because their good Greek mate is trying to whiteant dave perry at every opportunity.

Well cant we do something about him. I am sure that he is still on the pay role.
I know he is on the football club and leagues club boards.(not S/E board)
I think its time he went to graze in the paddock (tab), and leave the club alone and stop agitating the media and the players.

lovefooty said:
Cambo said:
lovefooty said:

For there sake and ours.

Well cant we do something about him. I am sure that he is still on the pay role.
I know he is on the football club and leagues club boards.(not S/E board)
I think its time he went to graze in the paddock (tab), and leave the club alone and stop agitating the media and the players.

Maybe the owner of the club should grow some balls and pull the fat slob into line but we all know why that won't happen

lovefooty said:
Lester 12 said:
lovefooty said:
Cambo said:

Maybe the owner of the club should grow some balls and pull the fat slob into line but we all know why that won't happen

You wait and see, Bulldog or Buzz will blame Perry for the loss.
They will confirm it by asking Zorba.

Cant Wait for the telecrap to blame Dave Perry and management for T Rex getting a grade 4.

I am sure they will work it in some how.

They are 2 grub journo's that have their noses out of joint because their source of 'leaks' and 'scoops' have now left the club (ie. Zorba and Des).

Manly will simply feed 'exclusives' to other media outlets ie. The SMH where they get fair and balanced coverage. They did this with the 'Des emails' late last year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6