BUZZ ROTHFIELD needs to move on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Obviously not much happening in league this week. Hey Felchfield the Sharks are still drug cheats.

BUZZ ROTHFIELD takes another swipe at Max Delmege in todays Telegraph. Its been close to 5 years Buzz, time to move on buddy. Your just coming across as pathetic now.
Max Delmege will always be known as a Manly Great . A Man that loved his Manly club so much that he put his money where his mouth is and saved us and guided us to a historic and record 40 nil premiership win . Rothfield will always be known as a cheap shot alcoholic Journalist
maxdelmege_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

Last edited:
Hang on @BOZO thats hardly toeing the company line!!!

Your mate ZtH and Slothfield are best buds !!

Get a grip old mate.
If It wasn't for Delmege there would be no company line at all . Zorba and Slothfield may be mates but any one that bags our saviour Max Delmege is no friend of mine . Max Delmege should be a life member and should be inducted in to our hall of fame as he was the one that gave life to our club when it was dying . Long live Max !!! :)
untitled.png

If It wasn't for Delmege there would be no company line at all . Zorba and Slothfield may be mates but any one that bags our saviour Max Delmege is no friend of mine . Max Delmege should be a life member and should be inducted in to our hall of fame as he was the one that gave life to our club when it was dying . Long live Max !!! :)
View attachment 2875

Bozo just when I thought you were a died in the wool Zorba lackie you go and show us all what a feathered friend you are. Merry Christmas you magnificent bastard! I love you and I love all you feathered friends and magnificent bastards on here. It's a Christmas miracle!

Bozo just when I thought you were a died in the wool Zorba lackie you go and show us all what a feathered friend you are. Merry Christmas you magnificent bastard! I love you and I love all you feathered friends and magnificent bastards on here. It's a Christmas miracle!
Merry Xmas feathered friend and may 2016 be your best . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!! :)

And too much rain for you buddy , the humidity has gone to your head!!

Come on back to bagging @BOZO like normal hey??

View attachment 2875

Hallelujah , @BOZO has seen the light!!

And too much rain for you buddy , the humidity has gone to your head!!

Come on back to bagging @BOZO like normal hey??
Yeah cabin fever. Cyclone forming tomorrow I think but thirty knot winds and rain for a couple of weeks now. It's been tough. Thought the boat would be out every day for the past week but alas an ocean like a washing machine. No fresh coral trout for Christmas dinner. But the frozen painted cray cooked up alright.

Yeah cabin fever. Cyclone forming tomorrow I think but thirty knot winds and rain for a couple of weeks now. It's been tough. Thought the boat would be out every day for the past week but alas an ocean like a washing machine. No fresh coral trout for Christmas dinner. But the frozen painted cray cooked up alright.

Just to piss me off hey!!

Saw a tweet of the pub at Daly Waters, dry as a dead dingos donga 5 days ago, now surrounded by a metre of water, that's Straya for you!!

View attachment 2875

Now there's a post there'll be no disagreements with.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2