• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Press conference in just under 2 hours, expected to announce a million dollar Japanese deal before heading to the Chooks on $640,000

Roosters are fools

The Rorters living up to their reputation as being a transit lounge. Fancy signing a bloke for 1 yr!!!

Theyre a deadset rabble. Lol...

It's a perfect match: a transit lounge football club and a player who will travel anywhere for money. I'm looking forward to it ending in tears before bedtime.

Confirmed a move to Panasonic in Japan and that he won't be in NZ rugby in 2013

Hasn't confirmed any NRL club yet but says he "made a handshake deal a few years ago with an NRL club"

Kiwi Eagle said:
Confirmed a move to Panasonic in Japan and that he won't be in NZ rugby in 2013

Hasn't confirmed any NRL club yet but says he "made a handshake deal a few years ago with an NRL club"

$BW honouring a handshake deal. I've heard it all now.

He is a money making machine! It will be good to have him back in the game! but i only see more trouble than he's worth for the Roosters.

This will not work out for the Roosters

As talented as he is, its just not worth the hassle

Any player who treats the Bulldogs the way he did is a hero in my books. SBW = Legend!

Rumour is SBW's manager has said he doesnt want the bulldogs profiting off Sonny Bill so he will be sitting out any games against them.

Hahahaha!!

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/blog/sonny-bill-williams-will-not-play-first-nrl-game-against-bulldogs/20120709-goiy.html

Greenburg has already approached the NRL about having dogs v chooks round 1 next year. He doesnt miss a beat this bloke.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Apparently scummy has also said he will be back in nz for the rugby world cup in 2015

Extremely arrogant to think that he can just walk back into the All Blacks side for the world cup.

I would think that more than a few players who have slogged their guts out for the next couple of years on a fraction of his salary will be mighty p****d off if he returns to NZ rugby.

He thinks that evreything revolves around him and I hope that NZ rugby tells him to p**s off in 2 years time

He said he "had a handshake deal and must honour it"( about coming back to the Nrl). But his contract with the doggies he didn't have to honour, go figure.

bones said:
Any player who treats the Bulldogs the way he did is a hero in my books. SBW = Legend!

It was only the other day that I mentioned to a Bulldogs support mate of mine that $BW was the only bulldogs player that I had any respect for.

More to the point, how is there so much money involved in Japanese rugby. When did this happen?

If he couldn't adhere to his written (legal) contract with the Dogs, then what chance is he of honouring this so-called "handshake contract" hahaha.

Waste of space in my opinion.

While I have no respect for the Dogs, I have even less for Money-Bill. I'd love to see Easts waste a lot of money on this bloke, and then I'd love to see Kasiano, T-Rex and Pritchard smash him when he plays the Dogs next season.

Big companies own the Japanese rugby clubs, they have been doing this for years, way before Craig wing even

The roosters will get a massive membership hit, even if it's just one season.

The roosters will get a massive membership hit, even if it's just one season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6