By 2025 the Gold Coast Titans will have won at least one premiership and will be a regular contender

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Haha this women's on the crack
http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-p...rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

“This strong, consistent on field performance will have a dramatic effect on our membership, sponsorship and home crowds.

“If we can achieve the 10 per cent growth per annum that we have targeted, we would expect average home crowds of 23,000 plus by 2023, membership to be at least 20,000 and our sponsorship assets significantly contributing to the overall profitability of the club.”

I find Frizelle a pleasant change from some of the administrators I’ve dealt with over 40 years.

Innovative, passionate, modern and obsessed about goals, targets and achievements

Alot of ifs in there

Gold Coast will only ever be seen as either a good pay day or retirement village by players

The crowds will never be loyal to the titans, afl is so far ahead up here and has so many members ( not just $20 ones like the titans) and with the growth of a leauge soccer nationally the titans are dreaming to think they are going to get those crazy growth figures ever year.

The crowds will never be loyal to the titans, afl is so far ahead up here and has so many members ( not just $20 ones like the titans) and with the growth of a leauge soccer nationally the titans are dreaming to think they are going to get those crazy growth figures ever year.
Why are the Titans such a basket case? Given that QLD is supposed to be rugby league mad, hard to understand from down here.

A mate at work tried to buy a ticket to the titans v knights, kids go free with a paying adult in the ga stand. They say from $23. A ticket in the decent stand was $35 but by the time he got to the checkout it was over $80! $6.50 just to get the ticket on his phone! Fairy floss is $9.00 and water is $5 and you have to drive to the train station then ride to robina then walk 1 km to the ground.
So much brand damage has been done by the titans themselvee, Princes house fiasco, the centre of excellence, jobs for the boys and now the drugs thing. They are so off in the local community.

A mate at work tried to buy a ticket to the titans v knights, kids go free with a paying adult in the ga stand. They say from $23. A ticket in the decent stand was $35 but by the time he got to the checkout it was over $80! $6.50 just to get the ticket on his phone! Fairy floss is $9.00 and water is $5 and you have to drive to the train station then ride to robina then walk 1 km to the ground.
So much brand damage has been done by the titans themselvee, Princes house fiasco, the centre of excellence, jobs for the boys and now the drugs thing. They are so off in the local community.
Don't forget there is supposedly another two to be charged with coke offences. I'm hearing one is a retired Titan , who had an illustrious career in the NRL. Apparently he was Harrisons snorting buddy.

Don't forget there is supposedly another two to be charged with coke offences. I'm hearing one is a retired Titan , who had an illustrious career in the NRL. Apparently he was Harrisons snorting buddy.

Its a shame that the titans could not build on their first two years but it was never about the titans, it was always about a previous owner.

It helps when your club is now bankrolled by the NRL and also a protected species. For the NRL to openly intervene in that club just opens up double standards.

Our club was once fined by this organisation in 2009 for a season launch that brought the game into disrepute according to them, yet when 5 of their players are busted over cocaine use and potential dealing nothing is done.

It helps when your club is now bankrolled by the NRL and also a protected species. For the NRL to openly intervene in that club just opens up double standards.

Our club was once fined by this organisation in 2009 for a season launch that brought the game into disrepute according to them, yet when 5 of their players are busted over cocaine use and potential dealing nothing is done.
Very good point.

Haha this women's on the crack
http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-p...rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

“This strong, consistent on field performance will have a dramatic effect on our membership, sponsorship and home crowds.

“If we can achieve the 10 per cent growth per annum that we have targeted, we would expect average home crowds of 23,000 plus by 2023, membership to be at least 20,000 and our sponsorship assets significantly contributing to the overall profitability of the club.”

I find Frizelle a pleasant change from some of the administrators I’ve dealt with over 40 years.

Innovative, passionate, modern and obsessed about goals, targets and achievements
One could say she's off her tit's

It's funny how both the Titans and Eels have come out with 10 year plans predicting they will win one or two premierships within that timeframe after snaring a half each from us. All I say is a half each doesn't make a whole and as far as I'm concerned both teams have a hole in their plans!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I actually think this Frizelle lady will do a good job for the tits. She is a very successful business woman

But she was up on the Charlie last night with comment like this. Prediction, Daly will not be there past 2020.

besides, apparently the dogs and the eels are meant to dominate the next 5-10 years. They wrote it in a business plan, so it must be true.

Bailey?

Add that to the Eels 2 premierships and 3 of the next 10 are already taken.

Should we start laying claim to future premierships? Nah, I'd prefer we win actual ones.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4