by popular demand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who am I?
I made over 30 top grade appearances for Manly over the course of two seasons, many years ago.
That was during the period leading up to our first ever premiership victory.
Following my stint with Manly I played a season with Newtown.

The best way to find my identity is some picture clues!
I have a first and a last name, and I was born a boy (I know, that should be obvious).
Anyway, Pictures 1 & 2 are each associated with one of my names. (Sort of…haha)
Picture 3 should wrap it up for you: think Tim & Tom, " …"- "….", and simply substitute $1000 for 1000.
If still stuck, try Picture 4 – not sure why that would help but you never know.
Good luck!

PICTURE 1
frankhyde_narrowweb__300x378,0.jpg

PICTURE 2
225px-Whitlam1955.jpg

PICTURE 3
anthony_watmough_wideweb__470x325,0.jpg

PICTURE 4
images

I don t know is it Frank Stanton.. is that 2nd pic gough whitlam ??

i dont knw what watmough & danny partridge have to do with it
:argue:

Good start jjai. Yeah it might be Gough, although I was trying to picture that face with headgear, something familiar about it, lol

That is correct! Danny was a fast, wiry winger from memory, not sure why he didn't carry on with Manly. He played the 1969 and 1970 seasons, don't think he was in our GF team in '70 though.

Pics 2 & 4 are simply the names Danny and Gough, did you work the others out?

Well, Pic 1 is Frank Hyde. Apart from his fantastic radio calls he is widely known for singing, especially the classic 'Danny Boy' :)

As for Chock ... Tim & Tom were characters on Matthew Johns now-defunct tv show. They were alleged Manly fans who practised a synchronised chant, one would call 'Wat' and the other responded 'Mough' :huh:

Now the Roman numeral for a thousand is M. If you remove the M from Mough and substitute G (G being an accepted term for a thousand bucks) you get Gough. :huh: :huh:

= Danny Gough :D

Haha it was your idea to make this trivia forum, not mine!
(Maybe a bit obscure, though I confess. )

I reckon the shot of Watmough finally solves the issue of why the hell he drops the ball - he does not even look at it. Such an elementary error, I blame Des for not teaching him that one.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Haha it was your idea to make this trivia forum, not mine!
(Maybe a bit obscure, though I confess. )

I reckon the shot of Watmough finally solves the issue of why the hell he drops the ball - he does not even look at it. Such an elementary error, I blame Des for not teaching him that one.

I think he just scored mate & is just tossing the ball over his shoulder

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6