Bye at the Right Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Despite the loss at the weekend the bye has come at the right time for Manly. A week off at this stage is invaluable to recharge the batteries, refocus and set ourselves for the run home.

No team can play at the top of their game consistently and past seasons are littered with many teams who played well during the year but faded towards the semis. The break gives Manly a chance to take a breathe, recover from the bumps and bruises, both physically and mentally.

The highs of the 60th Year Celebration could also lift the team and remind them of the guts and determination that have existed in this club over its history.

We only have to lift that 10% to make an impact though the task of coming fourth or fifth is not outside the realms of belief, given a good run, a bit of luck and great determination. Get to the semis in good shape and one can never predict what will happen.

I am not saying we are a big chance but the Bye is timely and our future is in our own hands. Go you Eagles!!!!

i expect a much fresher team in 2 weeks time and it will show in our performance.

If we can beat the knights and smash the bunnies confidence will be high for the last 2 games and we will have a real good chance with our full team out there, with some momentum we can make a dent.

We are obviously behind the storm, dogs and dragons but i rate us in the next bunch with broncos parra and knights. The rest will fight it out for the last spots

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8