Bye Bye Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I've had nothing but troubles with this most recent reincarnation of the Silvertails site. I can deal with the constant banners reminding I block the crappy pop-ups, but when it constantly resets with error interrupting every time I try to post (especially during games) I've just about reached my limit of tolerance. I'm fortunate to live in HK with one of the fastest and most up to date internet connections, but to deal with this ****e just makes me frustrated.

I should add that I have created this as a new post because I tried 10 times to post this message on the appropriate sticky but it wouldn't allow me due to the constant error message trying to force me to accept the pop ups.

That's a shame HK, I know the innernets can be frustrating sometimes. I get the banner reminding me I am using a pop up blocker, but don't get interrupted while posting. Never.

Can you try a different browser? Or is it software that's causing errors while posting? Try posting via a dark site?

If its the i pad, one of the recent updates , the ios update caused this. It was especially bàd on the silvertails site.most other sites were ok The next update fixed it. Just upload your ios update

I've had nothing but troubles with this most recent reincarnation of the Silvertails site. I can deal with the constant banners reminding I block the crappy pop-ups, but when it constantly resets with error interrupting every time I try to post (especially during games) I've just about reached my limit of tolerance. I'm fortunate to live in HK with one of the fastest and most up to date internet connections, but to deal with this ****e just makes me frustrated.

I should add that I have created this as a new post because I tried 10 times to post this message on the appropriate sticky but it wouldn't allow me due to the constant error message trying to force me to accept the pop ups.
If you can't get in touch with Dan, hang around. There'll be a truckload of techies who will be here shortly....they live for this type of shiiit! lol@;)

too late,they've arrived..^

Have you tried contacting Brad Arthur? I am sure he can fix it. He fixes everything else

If its the i pad, one of the recent updates , the ios update caused this. It was especially bàd on the silvertails site.most other sites were ok The next update fixed it. Just upload your ios update
The constant loading of the Slide Show does impact the viewing experience on win8 - would prefer a disable option @Dan :)

Oz Mobile WiFi's constantly reconnect :confused:

I just avoid apple products all together, works for these kinds of issues ;)

Hang in there HK eagle.

Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard's NBN should be finished rolling out in Australia in about 20 years time which will improve our internet speed to 2012 standards.

OK, now that I've had my tanty and a good sleep to get over it, I'm back with a clearer head.

Firstly, I put a call into Brad Arthur for some help but he's too busy being wonderful.

Yes, on reflection I've only been having the trouble on my iPad. The IOS is up-to-date so that isn't effecting it. I downloaded Chrome and currently using it to post this. While I'm not getting any of the previous error issues there seem to be a few other glitches with it. For example, I can't seem to move the cursor back but just have to keep moving forward. And secondly, Chrome has already crashed once in the first 5 minutes while writing this. Oh well, at least I can post now. Thanks for the input.

And yes, I should be more grateful given I don't follow the wooden spooners. ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2