Byso New Lunch Venue For you !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
will they let you take the camera ??? :lol: :lol: ;)

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19317887-2,00.html

WTF???

There is a bar with chicks in skimpy clothes and they sell beer and it DIDN'T work in sydney??

Are you all gay down there??

Send the hotties and the brews up to me :)

Come on guys: we all know that Hooters is for anyone too soft (or young) to go to a strip joint.

If I want to see good looking birds serving me food and beer, I'll just go back to my place and get it free!

They tried this a few years ago at Parramatta Rd new Grandville, closed down within a year. I never went there though.

If I worked nearby it would be good to go there for a laugh.

I'm sure the site Nark "Showbags"(Mata) will be out the front on his soap box heckling them, while handing out bibles :blah:

the girl in the news article picture is hardly a good advert. She has a head you could dig out miners in Beaconsfield with!

They would attract more men if the girls didn't wear clothes at all.

The restaurant and bar, better known for its skimpily dressed waitresses than its burgers, will open in Parramatta in July and Cronulla in December.

then this

She said the new management team had chosen locations where it was hoped the restaurant would be more successful.

hahah cronulla and parramatta so in other words they will be busy but the customers will have no teeth where flanos with the winnie blues stuck up their sleaves, sounds like a quality venue NOT

Doug we've been through this before...one drunken mistake in the pokie room shouldn't tarnish me for life...it was a pay day Thursday...and she was looking hot...well you know the story...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6