Cafe in manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi everyone i once read somewhere that in manly the is a cafe full of our memrobilia . Does anyone no where it is. Not from the area and would love to go check it out on sunday before kick off

Mate it's not in manly it's in ocean st north narrabeen not far from the surf club. It's called oceanblend.

I'll be surprised if Andy has Ocean Blend closed this Sunday - I think he's usually open for a while prior to a game on a weekend gameday, but unsure.

We'll be heading straight there tomorrow anyway after the Freeway / Pacific hwy / Mona Vale rd from Newie, my mate hasn't been there and will love it.

--

And omg stay away from Mc**** if you can help it - you can go to any of those anywhere.
There's plenty of quality cafes / pubs / clubs to check out between Manly proper, Dee Why, Collaroy.

Darren said:
Macca's opposite Brookie serves quality coffee
I'd rather drink toilet water....

opening-hrs.gif

Central Coast Eagle said:
Darren said:
Macca's opposite Brookie serves quality coffee
I'd rather drink toilet water....

Since the put the McCafe in it's not bad really.

Only occasionally would I go there - there are much better places but sometimes get a coffee there if the kids want a maccas breakfast.

he'd be open today, give him a quick call.

most cafes do not update thier websites. as main cleintelle are walk ins.

Will be heading down the F3 again Sunday arvo towards the Hallowed Turf, taking 2 good friends to the game & driving back (to Newie) that night.

My 2 friends coming are mad Knights supporters, love thier footy, will have thier Knights jerseys & flags - they love going to any games really, will be great.

1 of them has been to Ocean Blend before, the other hasn't - we'll call in there en route to Brookie & hope it's open.

Go Manly!

Cafe/fast food outlet at queenscliff beach has a fair bit of manly stuff all over the walls. Just near the crossing.

Where's your place lovefooty?

The hamburger place at Narrabeen Shops has a lot of footy and Manly stuff on the walls - just can't think of its name.

Use google earth street view and you can actually go inside the cafe.

The Wheel said:
The hamburger place at Narrabeen Shops has a lot of footy and Manly stuff on the walls - just can't think of its name.
Used to get burgers & chips & milkshakes there twenty years or so ago. Was known as Lorna's then. Great stuff. Next to Red Rooster.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2