Cam Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just saw the announcement of the Dally M points on the news, and it will live with me forever as 1 of Rugby Leagues greatest moments

They announced

Cameron sMyth, v South Sydney, Zero points

and the look on his face was sensational !!! Like a little kid having his ice cream stolen. If anyone has a screenshot, or is able to get one, please , please, please post it !!!!!

I'm always wondering just why he gets away with all those little forward passes from the ruck.. Surely they can be picked up by at least one of the four officials looking at the game.  The Storm win many games from them.

DSM5 link said:
I'm always wondering just why he gets away with all those little forward passes from the ruck.. Surely they can be picked up by at least one of the four officials looking at the game.  The Storm win many games from them.

The purple pricks get away with a lot on the field their tackling is a good example of that.

K.Smith Interview -

On his playing style:

"I just want to develop and I want to become a pure pocket passer with the ability to make plays every once in a while with my feet. I think it's something that can be a huge asset for me at the next level, maybe not as often as it was in the under 6's with the speed of the game the way it is up there, but there will be plays here and there where that will be called upon.

News staff have assured me yesterday I have the support of their Referee's and that they don't ever want me to change that aspect of my game; they just want me to develop and learn more of an NFL style game with my passing and I working on that. With my long term future I really see Melbourne as a stepping stone to my life’s dream which is not French rugby but to play quarterback at the NFL level and it is something that I'm going to work at day in and day out until it's not a possibility anymore."

Speaking of Cam Smith, I'd love to have seen the face of our very own Cam Smith when he found out Mighty Mata had joined the stable of the market leaders in the pizza industry.  :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4