Cameron Ciraldo...... look if you dare

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
That would hurt, we won't be seem him playing for a while

apparently it was just a bad dislocation, they dont think there were any breaks, he has gone for scans for any ligament damage but he was apparently able to put some pressure on it after they popped it back in

Almost as bad as the Manly player Paul beath had in the eighties.

tookey link said:

or Bob Lindner's broken leg in a Kangaroo Vs Kiwis game back in around 91.

blitzkrieg link said:
Good to see the Sharks trainer helping out as well

He was probably twisting it a bit more to make sure that he couldn't play on. ;D

Apparently x-rays revealed he has broken his fibula so he will need to have surgery. Out for a while I'd imagine.

Dislocations can be really bad long term as the tendons don't tend to shrink meaning repeat incidents and then a need to reconstruction (read cutting it and shortening it, with about six months physio etc0 in order to get back into shape. Rather ouch!!!

tookey link said:

Yes I remember that, Paul was going to be the next Graham eadie until the injury.  Ended up being the next Sam Backo down in Canberra and was famous for being a low light of a match.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6