Cameron Ciraldo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
No stranger to pain, you may remember his injury at Canberra when his foot was pointing 180 degrees the wrong way, but he played for about 45mins today with a torn pec, which is tough.

Some really bad injuries today, dislocated shoulder, torn pec, concussions, broken leg.

Gutsy effort by the Knights.

Nthn NSW link said:
Normally it's us copping the injuries!!   Touch wood..

This comp is really becoming a lottery.  The Knights will be stuffed for a while and the Tigers had some bad ones last night as well.

If you have your best team on the field with six rounds to go it doesn't matter how the other 20 rounds have gone.

A round of a applause for the Knights it was certainly a great effort from them considering the injuries.

Waits for other Manly fans to bite my head off

Ant80 link said:
A round of a applause for the Knights it was certainly a great effort from them considering the injuries.

Waits for other Manly fans to bite my head off

I'd agree mate, they were bloody gutsy in defeat and don't forget even scored one against us in the second half....we can bag them for lot of things but lack of ticker isn't one of them.

Reminded me a bit of us v the Knights at Parra in 08

Beaver gone after 5mins, Bani stretchered off, Williamson sent to disneyland and another injured as well. Can still vividly see Bryant returning the kick off on 1 leg. and we came back to win with a L'estrange try, i knew we were winning the comp after that game

TokyoEagle link said:
Is Darren going to come in here and blame all their injuries on the Brookie turf ?

Knights players are too old, that bloke Henry is past his prime and his old bones are brittle

Obviously the Knights officials care squat about their players leaving, them on when they are obviously injured. 

We let them off the hook in the second half.  If we had of stepped up they would have been totally ****ed.  I thought that in one tackle one of them stomped DCE.  Reminded me of Toovs in 97.  I hate that scum.

DSM5 link said:
Obviously the Knights officials care squat about their players leaving, them on when they are obviously injured.  

They had nobody to replace them with. The guy who was concussed was the only bloke on the bench, he eventually did replace Ciraldo with about 15 to go i think. He dropped the ball his 1st hit up after that.

He should have never been sent on.  They had an alternative, play for the last 15 with no replacements. 

I should clarify that i dont wish anyone to be injured, but if it had to happen they would be right up there on anyones wish list.

That Henry is a good player, lets buy him :)

I have nothing but contempt for Newcastle, they are a stomping, drug taking/dealing bunch of tossers.     

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7