Cameron Munster to light up Auckland Nines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
First, they discovered Cameron Smith. Now Melbourne have unearthed another ‘Super Cam’ who has secured a lucrative contract upgrade and drawn comparisons with Maroons ace Billy Slater.

Read More

First, they discovered Cameron Smith. Now Melbourne have unearthed another ‘Super Cam’ who has secured a lucrative contract upgrade and drawn comparisons with Maroons ace Billy Slater.

Boom Rockhampton teenager Cameron Munster will make his Storm debut this Saturday night – just 12 weeks after arriving in Melbourne as the reigning Intrust Super Cup rookie of the year.

Still just 19, Munster joined Storm on a two-year rookie deal in November after starring at fullback for Central Capras in last season’s Intrust Super Cup.

But Storm coach Craig Bellamy has been so impressed with Munster’s pre-season development the club has moved to extend the teenager’s tenure at Melbourne until the end of 2016.

With Slater recovering from World Cup duty, Munster will wear his decorated Melbourne No.1 jumper in a pre-season hitout against Canberra this Saturday at AAMI Park.

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/cameron-munster-to-light-up-auckland-nines-12056/#ixzz2sRxn2WcJ

mozgrame said:

Read More
Here's a short bio...
Name: Munster

Made (Not Born): In Germany in a laboratory built by a Dr. Frankenstein, whose hobby was putting together do-it-yourself people kits. Left Germany at an early age and was adopted in England by a family named Munster.

Appearance: Size 26C shoe; seven-foot-three frame; one brown eye and one chartreuse; steel bolts neck; green complexion; ears do not match; lantern jaw; five-inch-long, lightning-bolt shaped beauty mark on forehead.

Education: Matriculated at Heidelberg University Medical School for six years-in several different jars.
...oops sorry, that's his old man Herman but you get the idea. I hear all Munsters are made the same way.
I find it disturbing (but not surprising) to find that Melbourne have stooped to robbing graves and stealing body parts from former rugby league greats in their quest for a premiership :(

Haha! Seriously though, if you haven't seen this kid play in Q-Cup, have a quick look at him in the 9s. I am very confident he'll play first grade this year at some stage. We may even see him in round one. I know we've picked up Tyson, but I wish Manly would spend a bit more time sifting through the Qld comp for young talent. The Storm also took Tim Glasby from Rocky last year. He's another good front rower.

mozgrame said:
Haha! Seriously though, if you haven't seen this kid play in Q-Cup, have a quick look at him in the 9s. I am very confident he'll play first grade this year at some stage. We may even see him in round one. I know we've picked up Tyson, but I wish Manly would spend a bit more time sifting through the Qld comp for young talent. The Storm also took Tim Glasby from Rocky last year. He's another good front rower.

That would have slowed once we were forced to break away from the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles (now Falcons) by the NSWRL. At least when we were playing along side them, we were getting a weekly look at other Qld Cup players to see what they had to offer.

Moondog said:
mozgrame said:

Read More
Here's a short bio...
Name: Munster

Made (Not Born): In Germany in a laboratory built by a Dr. Frankenstein, whose hobby was putting together do-it-yourself people kits. Left Germany at an early age and was adopted in England by a family named Munster.

Appearance: Size 26C shoe; seven-foot-three frame; one brown eye and one chartreuse; steel bolts neck; green complexion; ears do not match; lantern jaw; five-inch-long, lightning-bolt shaped beauty mark on forehead.

Education: Matriculated at Heidelberg University Medical School for six years-in several different jars.
...oops sorry, that's his old man Herman but you get the idea. I hear all Munsters are made the same way.
I find it disturbing (but not surprising) to find that Melbourne have stooped to robbing graves and stealing body parts from former rugby league greats in their quest for a premiership :(

I googled it so here it is:

His father is Herman Munster

His mother is Lily Munster

He had or has a grandpa named Sam Dracula

He has an older brother named Eddie

He has an older sister (who was hot at the time) named Marilyn Munster.

His dad worked at funeral home and was driven to and from work in the back of a hearse.

As to your comment that Melbourne has started robbing graves and putting people's body parts together, I think that it might be away of keeping under the salary cap. :D

Disclaimer - the NRL is a great organisation and is one hundred percent professional and Melbourne are one of the 16 clubs that belong to this marvellous NRL and my opinions are not meant to hurt, be misconstrued as anything but humour and if any offence occurred I sincerely apologise to all and sundry.

Further I know that the NRL is totally trustworthy, honest and professionally run by only the most-professional of employees and managers. :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4