Can Liam become Manly's shining Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very excited to see this young guy play. I don't get to see lower grades so have never seen him in action. I hope he does himself and the Sea Eagles proud on Monday night.

I highly doubt he will be debuting on Monday we can't afford anymore players outside the 25 but if he does somehow play I hope he carves up

I highly doubt he will be debuting on Monday we can't afford anymore players outside the 25 but if he does somehow play I hope he carves up

Where has there been any confirmation of this? I know there was the article in the Herald saying his debut was in doubt, but when he was named 18th man on the weekend and a player had been injured in the warm up he would of been playing, so I certainly don't think there has been any confirmation of this.

Where has there been any confirmation of this? I know there was the article in the Herald saying his debut was in doubt, but when he was named 18th man on the weekend and a player had been injured in the warm up he would of been playing, so I certainly don't think there has been any confirmation of this.
Who's spot will he take this weekend, we have everyone fit (I'm assuming) so has he just come this week as back up? He should be there in front of Leary easy IMO we need more aggression not a small backrower like Leary. I was under the impression he was unable to play due to cap issues

Same cap problems we faced last year because of injuries. Can't use too many lower graders cause it puts us over. That's why Tooves had to use the same jubs each week.

Who's spot will he take this weekend, we have everyone fit (I'm assuming) so has he just come this week as back up? He should be there in front of Leary easy IMO we need more aggression not a small backrower like Leary. I was under the impression he was unable to play due to cap issues

wow some speedy recoveries .. what!! .... but seriously if the 2nd tier cap crap can be overcome it is prime for him to debut

Same cap problems we faced last year because of injuries. Can't use too many lower graders cause it puts us over. That's why Tooves had to use the same jubs each week.
The club came out last year and said our second tier cap was fine. This was when everyone was screaming for Tooves to drop Hiku for Tom, so either the club lied or Tooves just picked and stuck with it.

The club came out last year and said our second tier cap was fine. This was when everyone was screaming for Tooves to drop Hiku for Tom, so either the club lied or Tooves just picked and stuck with it.
I just remember media reports saying that there was pressure because of it. Its a similar situation so there was probably some meat in it. But I guess the truth is out there...... Somewhere.

I don't understand how we could officially name a player as 18th man, yet he not be able to play due to 2nd tier cap restraints.
Might be a carrot for all the hard work he has been putting in. Motivation works in weird and mysterious ways.
I also think that they were clarifying if they could get special dispensation due to the injury troubles we are having.

Tom Symonds got released early so I'm sure anything Liam is on will be covered by letting Symonds go, if there was a problem in the first place.
I'm sure I'll be very happy to see this bloke run on, but I still feel he should've been banished from first grade for the season after what he did.
Oh well, good luck on Monday night, we sure need something to spark our season.

Manly Twitter account has confirmed this morning that Knight will play on Monday.

Brilliant! Seeing this kid go around should at least get us excited as supporters on Monday night.

As tough as it is now we really do have a great foundation in the coming years with Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic, Liam Knight, Dylan Walker, Matt Parcell, DCE, Taupau etc

Looking forward to his debut.
best of luck Liam!!

I hope people have realistic expectations on a rookie in an under performing team which is arguably poorly coached and doesn't get a roasting on here.

Yippee kai yay.

Sorry. I'm old enough to remember Die Hard...and then even Bing Crosby who used something like the term way back in the 40s. Whew am I getting old.

By the way, being a Knight do we call him SIR LIAM

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4