Can someone please explain this to chad randall?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
20 metres out from the line, 2 metres in field, passing the blind side in the pouring rain= not a good move!

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why did he do that?
why?

I just cant believe it.

The guy is a good footballer and has shown in the past how good he can be. But he has to stop going the blind side. Every second pass of his to the blind side. It is called the "short side/blind side for a reason!

It isnt a good attacking move that far out from the line and in the wet, your winger will be lucky to stay in the field of play.

it was silly. and I am still in shock.

Play Dunley for 80 minutes plllllleeeeaaaaaasssseeee

Dunley was superb yesterday and cut them to pieces at various times. I groaned when Grant Goldman announced Chad as our 10th replacement. We lacked spark and direction and he came on.

i thought dunners was pretty average yesterday.............so did the people i was watching the game with

forget just yesterday, think consistancy over the year, Dunners has it all over Chad by the length of a mercedes fashion week catwalk!

The thing that pisses me off most is that Chad hasn't gone down a blind side in 18 months, suddenly he re-discovered some sort of creativity, if only for a second, but it was the worst option ever.

i couted 3 times on the first set of 6 a few weeks back, 18 minutes maybe since hi last blind side attack

The thing that pisses me off most is that Chad hasn't gone down a blind side in 18 months, suddenly he re-discovered some sort of creativity, if only for a second, but it was the worst option ever.

18 months??? He does it every game.

There was a game earlier this year that I was watching on TV. And the anouncer said "Randall to the blind side AGAIN!" and repeated about 5 times over then next 2 sets

He goes down the blind side looking for runners every game? I honestly haven't seen it in ages. It used to be quite an effective play, I suppose everyone got wise.

i heard he has a massive bedroom, but he always gets out of bed the side right up against the wall! go figure!

thats not true SDS, i cant believe you would ssay something like that about a manly fan.

Its so he can get a better look at himself in the reflection off the advertising boards

prob with that pepsi is that the only thing he can do is tackle and hence he would continue the tackle long after the ref called held until he reached the mirrors, would just give away too many penalties that way

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6