Can someone please tell me............

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Where the evidence is that B Stewart, Robertson and Foran threw a single punch in the melee?.

I have watched the fight multiple times and I cannot see a shred of evidence that a single punch was throw by any one of these guys. So why are a bunch of you on this site claiming that any or all of these guys can be suspended?.

Gift and Blair, yeah both lots of punches. In addition to the main fight, Blair threw the initial uppercut, and Glenn in the melee as well was lashing punches, but I did not see a single punch from anyone else.

I see there being repercussions from these two, but the others?.

Lussick and Hinchcliffe one week max, what happened between them happens in almost every game. Personally they should not get anything.

NYEagle

Stewart is being lynched for the, I don't even know what he was doing to Blair, but whatever that was is why people are after him

Media are crying foul that Foran and Robbo ran in, a joke

Lussick did a touch more than that, throwing them while Blair was lying on the deck

I'm not sure about the Robbo and Foran speculation either, they were next in after Snake but is there any footage of them actually throwing any? Snake flying in doesn't look good, but I'm not sure on the contact and depending on the charges you could possibily the fight that. Lussick does appear to throw some in the second fight so he could be in some trouble.

I do think th NRL will come down hard on us, although I'm hoping only GS and Blair get the most 3-4, and everyone else 1-2 pleading down to 0-1 and some fines. But is probably going to be more than that.

Lussick may have been the one throwing punches at Blair. But he was also the one on the receiving end of the king hit by Blair while he had his arms pinned by another Melbourne player. Tit for tat.

Haven't seen any footage of Lussick throwing punches at Blair in 2nd fight. Or Fozzy and Robbo. Is there footage where it shows them hitting Blair? I could only see Gift laying into him.

the mauler said:
Haven't seen any footage if Lussick throwing punches at Blair in 2nd fight. Or Fozzy and Robbo. Is there footage where it shows them hitting Blair? I could only see Gift laying into him.

Definitely Fully Lussick throwing punches into Blair, but he owed him.

I iqd the game and gave watched the brawl over and over and I didn't see anyone apart from Gift hitting Blair. They must of edited it out.

I think the issue is when the Manly players ran in they did not separate Glenn from Adam, instead they all piled on top of Blair so you could not see all that much. You can clearly see Brett run in with an outstreched arm but from what i can see he had an open fist (still not a good look if you pretend that is an opposition player) You can also clearly see Lussick lay a few punches in while Blair was on the ground. I could not see anything clearly of Foran and Robbo but Tallis was saying he saw Foran striking Blair also. (I think this is BS by the way) You really have to put yourself in the opposition players perspective to see why the NRL is going to come down hard on us. For example if that was Snake on the ground and the Scum players on top of him everyone on here would be calling for their heads.

If I was defending any of Foran, Robbo and B Stewart its a pretty easy case of you ask me.

Prove to me that they did anything other than try and break up the fight. Not one of them showed a clenched fist, not one of them hit Blair. Piling of top of the two of them does not constitute an attack.

They should be congratulated for running in there to try and break it up and prevent them truly hurting each other.

Open and shut.

If anything other than this results from the investigation you can all cry witch hunt, but there will be plenty of grounds for appeal because there is no case against any of them!!!.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6