Can we lose tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well after last weeks dismal effort it will be interesting to see how we shape up this week.

We are going to a graveyard for opposition teams on a cold windy Canberra night. 

A real danger game if we are not on our best game.  Another loss wouldn't surprise me, if we win it will be by less than 8 points.

Of course we can lose. Canberra a decent team, they're committed to each other and they love playing in Canberra on a cold, winter night.

We're not playing great footy by any stretch of the imagination. But we can. We are a better side than Canberra by a good 2 to 3 tries a match, so we shouldn't lose - but of course we can.

We can put 50 on them with a top effort, or we could loose by 30 if they show up and we dish up another effort last week.

The Raiders are one of the strangest sides. One minute you could swear they're top 4 material and the next minute they're playing like they all want contracts with Souths.

DSM5 link said:
Where the F**k do you reside Kiwi?

Chch NZ mate. The 2nd game on a friday doesn't get underway til about 11.40pm most weeks

Was well worth sitting up for though, only pain in the arse was trying not to wake people up with my yelling. Couldn't help myself with that sendoff though

Are you going to Jade to cheer the Tahs on tonight Kiwi ?? You know you want to ;)

I enquired about Tix early this morning but they only had the garbage ones left so i will watch it on TV.

Went to the semi last weekend and tbh was bored ****less.

Crusaders to win comfortably, but not by 96-19 :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8