Can you guess?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok here we go again, Manly is winning regularly so there are few controversies to occupy our footy thoughts. Instead can you answer this simple trivia question?

Who am I?
I played for the mighty Manly Sea Eagles, of course.
I'm a winger of proven ability, but not really a 'rep star'.
In addition to being a good finisher, I'm an accomplished goalkicker to boot.
Although I scored many tries and kicked many goals in my career, one moment is often mentioned when my name comes up.
Those with excellent memories may be too young to remember it, and vice versa!?
Many Manly fans who know something of our history may be surprised to learn my identity. I was!
(There may be something misleading - though true and correct - amongst the above info!)
Further clues available on application :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ok here we go again, Manly is winning regularly so there are few controversies to occupy our footy thoughts. Instead can you answer this simple trivia question?

Who am I?
I played for the mighty Manly Sea Eagles, of course.
I'm a winger of proven ability, but not really a 'rep star'.
In addition to being a good finisher, I'm an accomplished goalkicker to boot.
Although I scored many tries and kicked many goals in my career, one moment is often mentioned when my name comes up.
Those with excellent memories may be too young to remember it, and vice versa!?
Many Manly fans who know something of our history may be surprised to learn my identity. I was!
(There may be something misleading - though true and correct - amongst the above info!)
Further clues available on application :)
are u phil sigsworth!??

No I am a year older than Phil.
Good guess though, from the point of view of 'one moment'.

I dont know Ray Brannighan(spelling).. was this guy in a premiership winning team ever ..& what decade we talking about :D

..am i neville elwin?!

[/quote]

No ...

No, not Neville.

jjai said:
I dont know Ray Brannighan(spelling).. was this guy in a premiership winning team ever ..& what decade we talking about :D

Yes he was in a premiership team ...
what decade? ... well I don't want to make it too easy! Can I say it was after 1977 and before 1997 ... :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
..am i neville elwin?!

No ...

No, not Neville.

jjai said:

Yes he was in a premiership team ...
what decade? ... well I don't want to make it too easy! Can I say it was after 1977 and before 1997 ... :)
[/quote]

craig hancock....

Davis or Ronson, I think Ronsin kicked goals

Micheal O'Connor was a winger in SoO
However duel international may exclude him
with the extra information given...but was he
really considered a rep star?

Its smack bang between both

Snoz played wing sometimes and was named in our best ever team on the wing but he was a centre really. My favourite player for manly he was great

john ribot

frank stokes..(i dont knw if he has been in premiership side)

john gray..

thats it for me :p

The Eagle said:
...but was he
really considered a rep star?

I dont know have you seen the return of the invincibles?, not any one could have made that squad he did & played in all 3 tests plus his SOO games are well over in double figures, highest point scorer for NSW in a game. Shane i would say he is over qualified ..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6