Cant coach either

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I see the broncos and the cows lost. Bennett and green without a few key players couldnt summon a win against the tigpies and the goons.wow , they should be ashamed of themselves.there is no excuse.

When manly are missing there spine and strike players its the coaches fault so this also must mean these guys are pretenders.

Manly have had an underwhelming season, no doubt but some of the comments about having key players out should not make a difference also set the bar low. I admire passion but when it lacks any football sense its laughable.

For those sprouting these Gems of knowledge , please go home and write
I love my team but know jack **** about football. 100 times, It needs to be handed in on thursday. The turn around is paramount in the learning process. No excuses. no cut and paste please, and dont take to long, no one likes a plodder.

Ps. I think its fine to criticise the teams performance, it takes all types and its a forum, but i also think its ok to criticise other contributions, as im sure someone will do with this. But remeber the point is the results prove bennet and green the coaches with the least injuries all year, really struggle to coach to a first grade standard when they miss key personnel.

Q9iI5Z3.gif

It was the coach's fault last year. Coaches should obviously be able to prevent injuries to key personnel.

i have to agree with @jbb/james , incorrect grammar and all, how easy has it been for the Donks & the Girls with almost the same team running out each week, the Girls have had virtually no injuries all year, the Donks had 1 ( and not even a regular FG player).

Oh sure they also have some top class players , and great coaches BUT the fact is take some of those top players out and what happens , they lose.

Our coaches have made some disastrous decisions ( continuing with Walker at 5/8 is one) BUT if we had our top 17 on the paddock , fully fit, for a 10 week period I bet we would have won more than 4 games.

I'm going to cry if we lose to raiders, we are full strength and have had 2 weeks to get ready and we shouldn't be short of motivation when we have lost 3 in a row. If we lose this match we are a drift of the top 8 and it will be very hard to catch up.

If you are going to cry, please make sure you do it on ST.
Preferably straight after the loss, and with a high emphasis on bagging Barett, Lussick and especially DCE.

Last night on Fox the commentators said that the Cowboys had had their grand final team of last year for the first 5 games this year. I don't ever remember Manly being able to have their whole team the next year. In 2009 we didn't have Steve Menzies and in 2012 we didn't have Will Hopoate. There will also be other players we lost as well but I can't remember them. They also said up until this round they only used 19 players. Yet the team last night looked lost like they were playing with each other for the first time.
It just shows you need a team to be playing consistently together to get to a standard of playing finals football.

It's interesting to hear the commentators and footy experts talk about how it's almost expected that the top teams like the Broncos will drop matches when they have players out due to state of origin. Why is it any different that teams are expected to win when a Team like Manly have had continuos players out due to injury. Manly has gone through state of origin most of the year but based on some peoples thoughts we need to sack the coach, our halfback and anyone else associated with the team

Last night on Fox the commentators said that the Cowboys had had their grand final team of last year for the first 5 games this year. I don't ever remember Manly being able to have their whole team the next year. In 2009 we didn't have Steve Menzies and in 2012 we didn't have Will Hopoate. There will also be other players we lost as well but I can't remember them. They also said up until this round they only used 19 players. Yet the team last night looked lost like they were playing with each other for the first time.
It just shows you need a team to be playing consistently together to get to a standard of playing finals football.

I can't remember any premiership winning team in the modern area (maybe Broncos) having the same team the next year.

I smell another salary cap rat..... Oh no, that's just the NRL!

It's interesting to hear the commentators and footy experts talk about how it's almost expected that the top teams like the Broncos will drop matches when they have players out due to state of origin. Why is it any different that teams are expected to win when a Team like Manly have had continuos players out due to injury. Manly has gone through state of origin most of the year but based on some peoples thoughts we need to sack the coach, our halfback and anyone else associated with the team
Yeah mate it's disgusting when they have excuses just because they are a top team. Media will hype everyone and everything about Broncos and cows This year

I'm going to cry if we lose to raiders, we are full strength and have had 2 weeks to get ready and we shouldn't be short of motivation when we have lost 3 in a row. If we lose this match we are a drift of the top 8 and it will be very hard to catch up.
I think we are going to touch them up. I have a funny feeling that it will end up an 18 point margin in our favour. This will be the start of a run for us where we will win something like 6 out of our next 8.

Remember this post people - 6 out of our next 8.

From the grand final team in 08 in round 1 we lost / were missing
1. Steve Bell
2. Beaver
3. Brett Stewart
4. David Williams
5. Josh Perry

At the time that was 5 state of o / international quality players

Try listening to the moron Qld media whinging about the donkey's schedule for the next few games. Missing 6 origin players this week (not to mention the kiwi test players they have also) then they have to play Warriors next Sat then Raiders on the following Thursday night. It's just so unfair they don't know how they'll cope. Fuksake I just want to fly through the radio and smash these cnts in the face.

I can't remember any premiership winning team in the modern area (maybe Broncos) having the same team the next year.

I smell another salary cap rat..... Oh no, that's just the NRL!

Not only the luxury of retaining their gf team for this year, but they way they are re-signing all their players (on bargain basement prices), they will be retaining that gf team for a few years. No other team has been able to do that. Look at souffs, they have lost heaps of their gf team

If you are going to cry, please make sure you do it on ST.
Preferably straight after the loss, and with a high emphasis on bagging Barett, Lussick and especially DCE.
If he's going to, he will cry whilst compiling team lists.

@Turbo probably has a shed like in A Beautiful Mind full of yarts ;)

Try listening to the moron Qld media whinging about the donkey's schedule for the next few games. Missing 6 origin players this week (not to mention the kiwi test players they have also) then they have to play Warriors next Sat then Raiders on the following Thursday night. It's just so unfair they don't know how they'll cope. Fuksake I just want to fly through the radio and smash these cnts in the face.
Do it, do it!!! Oh...wait...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6