cat move vs ticker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This hasn't been mentioned that I can see.
It was a cat move by burgess to shove matai in the back ans then run away. He looked like a bigger version of Creagh.

But how much ticker does Foz have? Sees the cat move runs in and starta throwing punches with one of the biggest blokes on the field.

Foz has the skills and the heart that Tooves had

Cat 1 laid down after stevie clipped him in tackle, Cat 2 ran in then ran away. I wouldn't be fighting if I had a head the size of his, massive target.

How good was Matai belting Burgess next run up, I was hoping Burgess would have another go, love those types of battles

Yeah that's what i thought when it happened, pushing him in the back and then taking off. Was surprised by it, but if your gonna start something 1st thing don't push someone from behind and 2nd don't take off after the event is kicking off

Fozzy was awesome, Burgesses should come down a couple of pegs in the RL community's eyes after that performance. I dont know what was worse the push in the back and run or the lying on the ground-looking up for the penalty then closing his eyes and lying there.

manlyfan76 said:
Fozzy was awesome, Burgesses should come down a couple of pegs in the RL community's eyes after that performance. I dont know what was worse the push in the back and run or the lying on the ground-looking up for the penalty then closing his eyes and lying there.

Matai's bulging disc being smashed by Sam Burgess set off the whole episode.

The younger Burgess faking an injury was pathetic and the Jane Try Stand showed their disdain en mass :mad:

The Fozzy Wozzy Angel looks out for his little Mates :D

Brett got belted very high in the last few minutes too

It was a pretty aggro effort all-round by our guys. They made a statement that they were not going to be intimidated by the physically imposing Souths line-up.

Unfortunately Souths remained very disciplined and focussed, that's how they stole that game from us. For all their stars, it's their coach which may be their biggest asset.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4