Catching up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
I've just flown in from a 9 day work trip - but I was able to hear the Saints call live on the net via triple m -  and when I got home this morning I caught the 2nd half Fox replay of the Warriors game.

A few things have really stood out:
* From what Sterlo and Joey said on the Saints radio call it seems they were just white hot that night
* Oldfield looks like an exc prospect - he sounded good against Saints - and just watching the Warriors second half I really liked his involvement and energy - when you think of Hoppa junior and Whare also having been blooded this year - plus of course Brett and Wolfman to return - it gives us fantastic backs depth - and from all reports DCE will quite likely be the 2011 Hodko.
* King looked really aggressive and his big hit late in the game which caused Warriors to cough up the ball was a potential match winner
* Glenn Stewart is finally amping up and Ballin looks to have taken the hint that it's not enough to just be a defensive no 9 he's got to attack from dummy half too which he's starting to do
* Crikey has Tony Williams been reading my world's laziest player posts?! In the last 10 mins we were under immense pressure in our own 20 - and can you believe it T Rex came in field looking for work - his hit up took 3 defenders and from that set we got down field to secure match winning territory - finally T Rex is seeing the light to get in there and use his massive frame!!
* From what I could see (and from what Gould said in the press) the Warriors deserved a lot of credit for not going away all day but we were the tougher team in the critical last 10 and won the day - that's gotta put us in good stead for the Roosters

The only negatives appeared to be the injuries - what's the latest on Rodney and Watmough anyone know?

All pretty spot on imo.
The way to beat Illawarra-St George is to go on the attack, and hope that it comes off. Playing percentage football against them, like we try to do, will fail nine times out of ten. Canberra showed this, as teams with flair such as Tigers, Easts, Penrith and Titans (some times) can beat Illawarra.
Unfortunately, injures have taken out most of our best attacking players (Snake, Wolfman, Farrar and Choc).
I thought the standard of play in the Manly V Warriors match was quite poor. It was a gutsy win, but both sides played a boring, albeit physical, style.

Play the Dragons up the middle. You have to wear out the likes of weyman and then attack in the holes they leave.

There were massive holes on their right hand side defense, just right of the middle last night

Canberra showed all the clubs that care enough, exactly how to smash the chokers. Straight up the middle.

Not just up the middle WAMF. Their right side defense (Gasnier) was just aweful. Just attack him and points will flow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4