Caught out Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone else see Paul Kent on NRL360? He teared the Doggies a new one. It was excellent viewing :) He basically accused them of being liars and showed video proof why, and suggested the NRL throw the book at them.

Now everyone knows they tried to lie to weasel their way out of the Jackson concussion issue (and the Graham one yet to be dealt with). I see another 20K fine for the liars coming up :)

eagles2win said:
Last night revealed on NRL360 caught the dogs out on the concussion.

My thing is if true hit them with the $20k(Jackson) then dock them points for lying.

I agree 100% with your thing! (said the actress to the Bishop)

Yeah saw that @Lord Eagleton , too. Was good stuff from him, for a change.
Not sure if they should start docking points at this stage, but $20k is far too light! ( AND they're appealing that...lol).

I thought Paul Kent also said Georgie was being released by the Scum..? Might have to look out for a replay coz we all know how good their mail is...

Want heavier fines for clubs that breach the concussion policy...not just coz it's the Dogs.

You might want to view the actual footage and not the footage edited by wanker Paul Kent.

I have no arguments with the fine, He should have been taken off but clearly the trainer didn't see the incident, maybe the ref who witnessed it should have ordered him off the field in the last 10 seconds of the game to be assessed.

The rule is flawed and needs to be looked at.

On so many levels, anyone that expects Greenturd to adequately penalise the Chihuahuas for lying is living in fantasy land.

If orange guy told the club that story ... he should be sacked for lying.

If the club accepted that story without checking (memo to doggies, the games are recorded) the CEO should be sacked for incompetence.

Guzzler said:
You might want to view the actual footage and not the footage edited by wanker Paul Kent.

Guzzler, i have viewed the footage. It is from Fox Sports. Kent has not 'edited' it, its real.

Lord Eagleton said:
Guzzler said:

Guzzler, i have viewed the footage. It is from Fox Sports. Kent has not 'edited' it, its real.

yeah my hand is up I probably should not have said edited but when watching the entire clip the trainer is attending to a player in the in goal while the drop out was being taken. He then starts to head off.

Jackson makes the tackle and gets the wobbly boot, Ref let play go despite seeing how he got up from the tackle. So if the ref takes a moment to pick up on it and stop play how is the trainer meant see it over 40m away watching or not. Could have easily looked like good old stumble from that distance.

As I said he should have been taken straight off and can't really argue with the fine but the call was made by the trainer who is not a doctor and would have certainly missed the wobbly boot part. When the trainer got to him he looked like someone at the end of an 80 min game that being exhausted.

Anyway 3 weeks annual leave starts tomorrow that's my main concern now:p

Why is anyone surprised by anything that the dogs do or say?? Their entire culture and club is built on a foundation of lies, deceit and putrid filth. I wish they would quickly sink back into that sea of vomit and faeces that they emerged from.

JK. They're cool :))

Guzzler said:
bones said:
Who cares ? It's only the scumdogs.

I take it you won't be taking part in hug a Bulldog Supporter day:)

That depends Guzzler, are you female (Over 18) and good looking?

Correction: Sadly for me you should be over 50 or it just wouldn't be right..........

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6