Celebrity Tipper Joins Silvertails Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We've added "Cherry Picks" to our Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Silvertails tipping comp.

This will track DCE's weekly tips to see how he stacks up against the Silvertails big guns. DCE's weekly tipping previews can be viewed here at

Sea Eagles TV

His first two rounds have been pretty good, so anyone looking for some tipping help could do worse than checking out his thoughts.

He's wasting his time. I'm going B2B I tells ya. But welcome aboard anyway DCE. :p

I can't even bloody join. Every time I try I get a message saying I'm not logged in?? Throw me a bone C&C, pm me the solution please!

I don't even care about the tipping, I just want to contribute some $.

:) hi mate.

Can you please clear your cache, then try logging in again. It will be a problem with a cached cookie

Daniel said:

Can you please clear your cache, then try logging in again. It will be a problem with a cached cookie

Mmmm....cached cookie!

What if he wins the round and wins the double pass to Brookie...who will play half when he's on the hill with the fanatics!?

wombatgc said:
What if he wins the round and wins the double pass to Brookie...who will play half when he's on the hill with the fanatics!?

Haha. Nice.
Toovey?

I hope DCE's tipping is better than his haircut. Did he lose a poker game?

So I see he must have picked the titans - what with his goal line drop kick out on the full!!

Oh and HI GUYS!!!!

I'm Back!

Didn't know I was away??

Shhhh.... secret squirrel.

bones said:
Manly is the only game I have got wrong this round :(

That's something you should be proud of bones. I'm gonna give it to anyone that gets a perfect round.

Daniel said:

Thanks Dan. Finally I'm in. You're all in trouble now!

mozgrame said:
Daniel said:

Thanks Dan. Finally I'm in. You're all in trouble now!

I think at least you should be given say..... 2 points less than last place.

Which would be 20 (to start off with).

After all, you've been trying to join for ages and not just signed up last night.

whadyareckon fellahs??????

@[mozgrame]
@[Chip and Chase]

edit: after all, we let dce's tips on here...and he hasn't even signed on to thank us! :p

I'm sure @[Daniel] can sort mozgrame out with 20 points start for the weeks already missed.

It can be done. Just a pain haha. But yet I can do something like that, as long as everyone is happy with that

Daniel said:
It can be done. Just a pain haha. But yet I can do something like that, as long as everyone is happy with that

It makes sense to me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4