Centrebet jersey offer extended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned but just wanted to let everyone know that Centrebet have extended their Manly jersey offer until 30th May. I received my voucher today and was going to ring the factory outlet to see if I could fax it (as I live 4 hrs away) but noticed on the letter that I had until May 30 to present it. I rang the outlet to confirm and they said Centrebet had extended the offer. So still time to take advantage if interested.

You can send the voucher in via post and they'll send you the jersey.

But you have to pay postage costs i think

They're currently sold out of the Manly home jerseys. They are ordering more in.. luckily they extended the offer!

SwornEagle said:
They're currently sold out of the Manly home jerseys. They are ordering more in.. luckily they extended the offer!

So freakin give us the away jerseys in that case. It's not like it costs the club or CB 1 cent more, to give us a choice.

BTW, how can you allow yourself to run out of jerseys when you're a football club with thousands of members? I would have thought jerseys would be one of the biggest selling merchandise items?
You don't need to be an Ironstine to work out that if someone wants a jersey and the club are sold out, they will just go Rebel or mick simmons or wherever else it will be guaranteed to be available to purchase.
I wonder how much lost revenue the club has copped, especially when they are quick to point out that maximum profits go to the club when you buy merchandise directly from the Sea Eagles?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6