Centrebet just suspended betting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sea Eagles Rock U

Reserve Grader
Don't know if it means anything but Centrebet just suspended betting on the Manly Knights game. I was halfway through putting a bet on first try scorer. They did the same last week with the Sharks game

Must be due to the startling revelations that Manly players have been taking legal drugs at home.

Must be time for them to get a media story & free publicity.

When was Josh Perry & Dank at Manly? 2010? Who cares.

It's getting to the stage where you call a media conference to announce you are going to have a media conference.
Perhaps the NRL should do a 20-round media conference schedule in advance?

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I would like to call a press conference to announce that after many hours, my after-grog-bog has finally passed.

Nothing was said, just tooves getting bombarded with questions about the calfs blood, players buying from a car boot. If you didn't see it you didn't miss much.

I have a serious medical question. In what part of the body is calves blood injected?
a. abdomen
b. arms
c. buttocks
d. calves

The Who said:
I have a serious medical question. In what part of the body is calves blood injected?
a. abdomen
b. arms
c. buttocks
d. calves

I think it depends on the injury, pretty sure it helps recovery. So for manly players its arms and legs, for st choke its a neck thing and for the storm I think its a rubber glove process

The Who said:
a. abdomen
b. arms
c. buttocks
d. calves

Anywhere intramuscular is legal. Even in your calves lol. If it's injected introvenously, it is illegal.

The Who said:
a. abdomen
b. arms
c. buttocks
d. calves

Definitely D, that's why it's called calves blood:)

Napper said:
The Who said:
a. abdomen
b. arms
c. buttocks
d. calves

Anywhere intramuscular is legal. Even in your calves lol. If it's injected introvenously, it is illegal.

I've tried injecting my calves but with all the kicking, it's definitely a two-person job.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6