ch 9 commentators,rabbs ,sterlo,and the johns weapon heads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
were totally anti manly.i got the feeling that they were trying to coach against manly everytime they opened their gobs.
"parra shouldnt try going around manly.."
"they should be trying to go through them.."
"only 1 man can get the eels back and its hayne.."

blah blah blah

when the result was beyond doubt,their attitudes changed to
"des should be happy.."
"gutsy..."
"7-1 penalty count against them.."

hope sterlo rabbs and the 2 johns weapon heads have a good look at themselves,they were awful.

I agree that it sounded like they were trying to coach and get a message to Hagan, would Andrew Johns do that :)

But they were giving Manly defense wraps early and across the game, but they were quicker to jump on the backs of Parra, even when Finch failed to put the sword to manly they were still wrapping him!

Eels should have had that won and failed miserably

the only 1 that seemed partial was Ray warren
the other 3 just love the sound of their own voices, at least Gould can be impartial most of the time,
you have to remember Crackhead is the Parra halves coach

Rabs is a rabid Parra fan, and by default you would expect the same from Sterlo. I am not surprised by the commentary. It is our own fault that we allowed them back into the game and let them feed on the old lines.

Dont Jockey's get done for jabs in the mouth, well Sterling should be suspended for the amount of jabs he tried to put in Finch's mouth.

I have to delete some of these comments they cross the line of liable and slander whichever is for print

Mate what about Sterlo going on about us being offside from the kickoff - FFS if you look at 95% of kickoff's the players are offside.

Matty Johns doesnt deserve to live on the beaches

Andrew should just be called SMUG from now on, 'cos apparently all is forgiven for being a big headed, drug using, poor excuse of a man. Good job he is stuck out in the sideline rain, as I am a Blues supporter who has fond memories.

I agree with everyones comments. Andrew Johns will always be a drug cheat.
He has been rewarded and hailed as a hero for being brave, rather then put to shame for what he did. Its an absolute joke, what sort of message does send out to the kids ?

Shame on you NRL
and Shame on you Shayne Hayne for the atrocious penalty count.

Sometimes I think we all forget what team we support.

Does anyone ever expect anything more than a biased commentary against us?

Guys - with the Friday games...or even the Saturday live one's...turn down the tele, and fire up the ol' radio.

Have to agree with you all though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7