Ch 9 Footy show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
thoughts

discuss

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299757246[/time]

the segment on now Fats cash is the most stupidest thing Ive seen on TV for a long time

I thought it was good just to have some footy back.  A few laughs here and there. 

They could always talk more footy of course but I think the shows been infinitely more enjoyable since both the Chief and Matty left.

i was there and personally, i'd loved been there.
fat's cash was a little errrrr.. but it was fun been there in person.

Do they (CH9) actually charge the audience to WATCH the show and be part of the audience?

I see the show is being taken to BrisVegas and they're charging $30 to be part of it!

Being from the country, I'm not privvy to city standards but charging to be part of an audience seems way over the top!

On the show last night - same morons still using same poor grammar to talk footy.
Fatty's "he's going good' really grates.
Fat's Cash was ridiculous.

Seriously - worst show on television. Before I fell asleep, my wife and I exchanged knowing looks.

"A show to never watch again".

For the record - Fatty reckons he told a bloke who said he was the most overated player he'd ever seen that he'd buy him a beer - and that's the type of character he was.

I know a very passionate Manly fan and police man who wanted to say hellow to Fatty one night after a game at Brooky, and Fatty basically told him to "f**k Off".

That's his character.

what was garbage was they spent something  like 20min on fats cash & showed only about 4min of the Des interview & fatty is a really poor interviwer imo

Really poor first up show to the seaon. It is the same old crap every single show. The shows on NITV are 100 times better. Easy to watch. Relaxed. No clowns. Unlike the footy show which will never showcase rugby league the way it should be with its flagship show. Pull the plug now NRL and give it to the other channels.

I watched the interview in it's entirety and I must say Des looks and sounds very confident in his squads ability and the ability of the Manly coaching staff.
Des also spoke about toning down his coaching box furores and the importance of image and perception related to the Manly brand.

Yes, I agree that Fatty was past his 'use by date' about 10 years ago, probably even longer.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186772.msg321714#msg321714 date=1299791666]
Before I fell asleep, my wife and I exchanged knowing looks.

I bet that's not all you exchanged! ShaZINGGG!
[/quote]

Boom boom boom boom, i want you in my room....

As much as you say you want it, no one wants to talk serious footy late Thursday night. The Footy show has always been and will always be a light entertainment show. Yes they have players on and go through the games (as well they should), but the point of the show is a few laughs and a look at a few key players. Don't read too much into it. I like watching it, I can switch off and just watch. I've gotta say that 127 Hours sketch made me laugh

Captain of the Gate link said:
As much as you say you want it, no one wants to talk serious footy late Thursday night. The Footy show has always been and will always be a light entertainment show. Yes they have players on and go through the games (as well they should), but the point of the show is a few laughs and a look at a few key players. Don't read too much into it. I like watching it, I can switch off and just watch. I've gotta say that 127 Hours sketch made me laugh

You've got to be kidding?  There are other shows on at the same time that I'm sure are far funnier and interesting to watch.

Last nights show will be the first and last one I will be watching this season.  What a joke.

The new footy show that started last night at 8.30pm on ONE HD was far better.

I have tried to find the video but can only find from last night: at home with Beau, stuff you may have missed and Marshall incident dissected. is there another link to the full interview?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6