Ch9 Brisbane sooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So this is the Ch9 sports news reporting on their now QLD Cowboys team heading off today. Their reporter claims that ALL of Sydney will be against Manly and supporting the Cows. They deduce this by sending a reporter into Souths Juniors club and asking the morons in there who they will support tomorrow night. Naturally they all say they hate Manly and are going for the Cows so now Souths Juniors is a representation of all of Sydney. I suppose you could say the same by going to Logan Diggers or Ipswich Jets clubs and concluding that the ferals in there are a representation of all of brisbane.

Mick, probably all of Sydney will be against Manly. That's what makes our club so strong. We absorb the hate and feed off it. Jealousy is such a wasted effort.

DSM5 I would guess that about 80% of Sydney wouldn't give a **** who wins tomorrow night or even know that there is a game of league on.

The majority of people hate Manly because the media tells them to. The amount of bad press generated about a regular group of guys who play footy in maroon and white is quite funny really.
I don't think there's been one positive article related to Manly in weeks.
Pretty sure those Sea Eagles must be responsible for bombing the towers, the carbon tax and the global warming that inspired the carbon tax.
At least Manly supporters form their own opinions.
No one likes us. We don't care!

I always had friendly banter with a girl i worked with years ago. I never bagged out her team but she always said she hated Manly.

I asked her one day why she hated them so much. She stopped and thought about it and said "i don't know, but i know i'm supposed to!"

We laughed and she went on hating us!

The media tell everyone to do it and they do.

I love this "we hate manly ****" give me a jersy now i am ready, the idiots dont realise its counter productive to there cause.

mickqld said:
So this is the Ch9 sports news reporting on their now QLD Cowboys team heading off today. Their reporter claims that ALL of Sydney will be against Manly and supporting the Cows. They deduce this by sending a reporter into Souths Juniors club and asking the morons in there who they will support tomorrow night. Naturally they all say they hate Manly and are going for the Cows so now Souths Juniors is a representation of all of Sydney. I suppose you could say the same by going to Logan Diggers or Ipswich Jets clubs and concluding that the ferals in there are a representation of all of brisbane.

I like their logic.
You described exactly how my view of the entirety of Qld came about.

Souths juniors is a representative of all who do not support Manly.

mickqld said:

People who frequent souths juniors are used to supporting lossers so naturally they would support the cowgirls because they are going to get beat tonight

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6