• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Soccer, and in my opinion is he not the best at it, but many would say he is. Dan may have a few alternatives. I'd say Ronaldhino (spelling) would be better be he isnt very photogenic if you get my drift.

Henry is hardly a donkey, but I agree he may not be the very best, but he is in the top tier.

Hard to put a guy in that sort of thing froma team sport.

Yep, the other 2 are shoe in's but you could thorw up 5-6 from soccer who could have claims, including Henry.

I wouldn't ahve thought he'd deserve to stand with those other two given it's arguable he's not even the best player for his national and club side.

Henry is up there with Ronhaldino, Ronaldo, Messi ect.

He isn't as domantent as the other two in their respective sports but is a genius at his game non the less.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V0W1YiLDHKk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V0W1YiLDHKk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

[quote author=clontaago]
I think its Thierry Henry

What does he do? Is he the best at it?

[/quote]
That's it!!!! You are officially banned from ever having anything to do with Arsenal for life! Unbelievable. Get thee into a sackcloth and scourge thy body with birch for the entire weekend. :doh: :roll:

Henry is a phenomenal goal scorer and finisher, he is also one of the most highly paid in the league. I would say out of current players he is certainly one of the top teir.

You also have to understand that he may have a relation with the sponsor of the ad or other players may have conflicting advertising contracts hence not being in the ad.

Rhonaldinhio is good but he is of the fancy footwork school of players. Too much flashiness and when it comes down to it not a genuinely good player. Henry is just a very skillful player

The only other other one who I would rate near him as a striker and general skills would be Zedan, though he is a bit of a grub later on he was an incredible player in his day

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=clontaago]
I think its Thierry Henry

What does he do? Is he the best at it?

[/quote]
That's it!!!! You are officially banned from ever having anything to do with Arsenal for life! Unbelievable. Get thee into a sackcloth and scourge thy body with birch for the entire weekend. :doh: :roll:

[/quote]
*siren* Acknowledgment Alert required

Tell me it isn't true! It was just your subtle way to rally the troops to note his greatness, something.....

:)

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4