Chances of BK going one more???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

luke_ball

Is there any chance of Kennedy going for another season? With an improved backline, and hopefully some more solid signings before the end of the season, do you think he may contemplate going for one more if he pulls up alright at the end of the season?

He has been the backbone for our forwards and them team in general, and if we don't get the trophy on the mantle piece this season, do you think this will push him to go one more with an improved player roster?

I hope he stays, absolute work horse!

It would be great to see him stay. I have a feeling he will go on for another season, as he is showing no signs of wear and tear. He is playing great footy and loving it. I rekon he will stay in 2007.

Hope so! His contribution to the team has been sensational! If he pulls up well at the end of the season i hope he contemplates staying for one more!

Wheel, i agree it all depends on how we finish up this season, depends on if he is satisfied with how we go. But if management sign a few more players, hopefully he may want to push for one more and go closer to finals. Im pretty sure the cap was raised, so may give us some extra cash to give him for one more season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4