changes at parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Make of this what you will. I've been told by (deleted) that Osborne will be replaced next Friday.

Probably going to be a store guard for woolworths so his wife can get free groceries.

That'll give him more time to devote to the happy happy clap claps. He'd be racking up some hail mary's in penance by now, with all the naughty things he has been doing.

Whose this deleted blole his name is popping up lots?? Is he a friend of manlybackers ?

Matabele said:
It doesn't take IronStine to work out he's toast.
Anybody else back Ironstein on the weekend. Better off $850 for backing it. Not because I was following bloodlines, stables or jockeys, just because I was pissed at the pub and I remembered all the Ironstine posts on Silvertails!

Moondog said:
Matabele said:
It doesn't take IronStine to work out he's toast.
Anybody else back Ironstein on the weekend. Better off $850 for backing it. Not because I was following bloodlines, stables or jockeys, just because I was pissed at the pub and I remembered all the Ironstine posts on Silvertails!

I was kicking myself for not doing that. I went to do a next race double of Ironstein into Eagle Spirit for a laugh. but that was scratched so I didn't put anything on :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2