Changes MUST be made

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Im sorry Des but you have got at least a dozen positional changes wrong.

1. Stewart
2. Robbo
3. Bell (Matai when he comes back.. Bell aint upto it)
4. Lyon
5. Bani
6. Menzies
7. Orford (reluctantly.. )
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Cuthbertson
13. Stewart

14. Le Strange
15. Perry
16. Bryant
17. Afamasaga/Hall

First of all... change the halves.. its non existent..... Menzies will provide more in variety... our centres are rubbish... put Lyon back to where he belongs. This 3 prop starting line up bullS**t doesnt work.. Sorry Des but we lose mobility..

Willows got to go... hes no good. Ballin needs breaks.. as sometimes he provides no attacking spark and i think we need the hooker rotation...

Kingy playing 60 odd minutes? He struggled.. made too many errors.. Cuthbertson got barely any minutes..

Its nice to know we have no depth this year too.. 

well if it was a starting spot id rather willow than bryant.. but off the bench.. there as bad as each other really... thats why i think even Big Jack would be in the reckoning.

Lets hope this Heargraves kid has a bit of ability.

Wells > Bryant and play him in 5/8 for mine.

easystreet link said:
When is Steve Matai due back?.He will add some mongrel,which we are really lacking at the moment.

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL has Matai's estimated return as round 3 & Big George estimated back round 8.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=easystreet link=topic=177147.msg180141#msg180141 date=1206256956]

When is Steve Matai due back?.He will add some mongrel,which we are really lacking at the moment.

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL has Matai's estimated return as round 3 & Big George estimated back round 8.
[/quote]

In that case nothing is likely to change from the team list, except Matai to replace the could be injured Valeki and Hall/Afa to replace Perry (if fined).

Canteen Worker link said:
We have been pretty ordinary but some are quick to demote and denigrate those who did the job last year. Is it panic stations yet?

We won a lot of games last year with our defence and dour play.  Most other teams have improved this year but we haven't.  The move to 10 interchanges has also had an effect on how teams play this year but we don't seem to have adjusted to it very well.

It is plain to see that Lyon at 5/8 is not working and didn't work last year.  Willo is a year older and a lot slower than last year.  Bryant provided no impact from the bench last year and is worse this year.

Changes need to be made now otherwise if Des waits another few weeks our chances of a top 4 spot could be gone by then.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6