Channel 9 fools

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
How do they excuse putting the football on delay by 70 minutes to show us A Current a find a tax cheat?

8:52 min in they go to an ad break that goes for 4 1/2 minutes

the real score atm
Warriors 18 - 13 Chooks

well that was a joke. Channel 9 has got to be kidding themselves, how do they expect to make it a better product if they dont give it exposure

I was pissed off, i dropped Leanne of at a friends how and thought i would flick on the radio to hear the call for the first 5 minutes (not realising the TV was delayed) and what do i get

"try to the warriors, 13 - 10"

then I get a few messages from people giving me the final score.

Matabele link said:
How do they excuse putting the football on delay by 70 minutes to show us A Current a find a tax cheat?

Because by doing a delayed telecast they can fit in a thousand more ads.  Its all about money and Gallop taking up the arse from news Ltd and ch 9.

Total erosion of any remaining goodwill they may have.  They'll be broke within 5 years.  Idiots.

Lads got this from League unlimited

9th minute - 11 adds
18th min - 10 adds
30th min - 10 adds
H/T - 9 adds
47th min - 10 adds
57th min - 9 adds
75th min - 9 adds

it is a disgrace that Nine promised LIVE coverage but dished out the above after Steve Crawley was on BSB earlier this week & promised that there would not be as long an intro, not be long ad breaks or long half time break

We had that blood and gore anti-smoking advert in the first ad break too.  Not really suitable for a 7 year old to be watching. 

Chip & Chase link said:
You've missed the point of the ad in that case.

Probably
lol.gif

the ad hasnt stopped Leanne smoking and, i wish it would. With her broken leg she smokes in side every now and then and man do i hate the smell

Dan link said:
the ad hasnt stopped Leanne smoking and, i wish it would. With her broken leg she smokes in side every now and then and man do i hate the smell

She spent a week in hospital a few months back with the Mumps, she still snuck out for a smoke

She also spent 3 days in hospital a few weeks ago when she broke her leg and had to have it operated on....still snuck out for a smoke!

What about tonight when they snuck a second ad in after Slater was trapped in goal and missed Smith dropping it out on the full. Talk about contempt for the viewer.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8