Channel 9 Lead Sports Story - Matai in Huge Trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They have picked that incident to highlight the weekends footy.

You would think the JWH incident might of been more severe.

News Ltd will have it all over the front page tomorrow because we are playing their side next week.

If Pritchard can get off for that **** he pulled last week and JWH doesnt go as well then there is no way Matai should have anything to worry about unless that Goose has his hands all over this witch hunt.

**** me, the refs didnt even bother putting it on report now channel 9 make it their leading sports story. FFS, ****in 9

ch 9 is crap, they shouldnt begin with such a negetive story.

can Ch 9 put underbelly on now please???

useless channel!

Gallop's witch hunt is on. NRL.com has him listed as on report when the ref didn't put him on report during the match at all. This corrupt rubbish from this clown has got to be stopped.

mickqld said:
Gallop's witch hunt is on. NRL.com has him listed as on report when the ref didn't put him on report during the match at all. This corrupt rubbish from this clown has got to be stopped.

I'm no fan of giddy up, but how is it his fault that they have reported something that can't be true?

He wasn't put on report during the game and the match review committee haven't met yet.

If it wasn't Steve matai I would say no case to answer however as it is I am tipping 2 weeks so he will be right for the semis.

We might have a few more missing after next Friday. They don't want us to rain on Lockyer's parade round 26. How many reckon we'll get a fair chop with the officials in Brisbane?

mickqld said:

I think the refs did put him on report but the dogs scored a try in the mean time. A touch judge spoke to the ref who then told Lyon that there would of been a penalty where matai infringed had the dogs not scored.

swoop said:
mickqld said:

I think the refs did put him on report but the dogs scored a try in the mean time. A touch judge spoke to the ref who then told Lyon that there would of been a penalty where matai infringed had the dogs not scored.

There was no signal on report or talking to matai at all during the game that I saw. All I saw was the ref telling Lyon it would've been a penalty except they scored.

I was at the game. I have no idea what the **** this is about. Non event. It didn't happen.
I'll tell you what did happen. Dogs were offside all day. Report that bitches!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6